𝟎𝟎𝟏. The Tartt Incident

🏆 ⊢ ✶ ˖ ࣪  🎧🎤
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬 ... 𝟎𝟎𝟏.
Nobody's snogging
Jamie Tartt today!
° ➷
━━━━━━

❝ Nobody's snogging Jamie Tartt today! ❞° ➷ ━━━━━━

"I HATE YOU do you know that?" Savannah Jade scowls into her phone, her grip on the device tight, angry at her current situation but even more furious that the object of her fury was a million miles away sunning herself by the pool in the courtyar...

"I HATE YOU do you know that?" Savannah Jade scowls into her phone, her grip on the device tight, angry at her current situation but even more furious that the object of her fury was a million miles away sunning herself by the pool in the courtyard of a private villa she bloody helped pay for while she had to be stuck in dreary old England. Positively Soaked right through head to toe from the short five second dash from her front door to the car thanks to Londons infamous pissing down rain. Although Splashing a of duo of painfully obvious American tourists as they drove through a puddle had managed to bring a small smile to her face.

The usually friendly face of Alexis Fox, her long time manager and once a cherished close friend until her latest sadistic PR stunt smiles back at Savannah from the other side of the screen, the large screen showing off the envious scene of the Moroccan sun beating down behind her. "Because it's really important to me that you know that!" Savannah Looks up from death glare shes sending Alexis and makes eye contact with her driver through the small divider separating them, the older man, somewhere in his late fifties with seven or so daughters last time she asked smiling at her through the rear view mirror.

"Do not side with her Sid!" she warns, her tone one of authority. Although only twenty two the young starlet had a staff of over a hundred and payed all of their wages. A personal chauffeur, a whole glam team, a personal chef just to name the ridiculous amount she could remember off the top of her head. It was stressful enough of a reminder she was in charge of making her own money, her own career was in the hands of someone who couldn't even work a washing machine. To then add on hundreds of dependents like children she never asked for,  the poor girl buckled under the weight. Which is how she unfortunately found herself in her current situation. Or more correctly, why her manager forced a fate worse than death upon her.

"Sav, Its not as bad as you're making it out to be ━" Alexis says, moving her phone away from her face to try and hide her rolling her eyes but she was still slow with technology and misjudged just how perceptive FaceTime was.