Prologue

She looks at him carefully from the corner of her eye as he drinks his beer. All his attention is on the waves, seeing which he is becoming very happy.

She immediately turns her eyes and looks at the sharp stone lying near her which is attracting her again and again. At this moment she sees that stone as the key to her freedom.

Her breaths heaving up and down for a second, slowly she started moving her hand towards the stone very slowly while looking at him several with blinking eyes.

As soon as the stone comes into her hand, she immediately smiles and turns around and immediately raises her hand towards him and attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She looks at her stomach through the mirror where a tiny life is growing. She closes her eyes tightly, lets her tears flow and places her hands on her stomach for a moment as she tries to feel her baby.

"If your father comes to know about you, he will be very happy to know, but I don't want to tell him because I am not worthy of him…"

Putting aside all her thoughts, she quickly walks out of the room and looks towards the person who is looking at her. She sits quietly at the dining table but his eyes are drilling holes in her.

It is becoming very difficult for her to even take a bite. So she immediately goes out of there.  But she can feel his eyes on her back very well.

  But she can feel his eyes on her back very well

Here is the Prologue of this book. I hope you like it. Please let me know.

After the book of Ayudh, this book was in the highest demand, so here it is in front of you, but all the updates of this book will start from January 1 and only after that the entire schedule will be decided.