Unbelievable.

When Stacy entered James house, she immediately kissed him. Of course, James kissed back. Stacy thought of it as 'love at first sight'. Its quite true, after what they just did. They both liked eachother, and that was clear. It was also clear that James was tired of Bella and her stupid habits.

James takes Stacys top off and kisses her neck.
Stacy was shocked at how good he was. She looked around the room. There were pictures, and some of them included his wife- Bella.
"James... Whos she?" Stacy asked, curiously.
"oh. Shes just.. Um- my sister." he replied
Stacy just shook it off. Although it was quite weird, she still believed him.

Stacy slid her hands down under his trousers, pulling his boxers down. James was taken aback - although he did like it. As his boxers were being pulled off, Stacy stared at his cock. She started stroking it, and she didn't hesitate to suck on it. She sucked on it, giving James the most unbelievable amount of pleasure ever. His dick was rock hard now, and as it slipped in and out of Stacy's warm, wet mouth, Sperm squirted out. Stacy moaned.
"Oh I knew this would be good~"
James pinned Stacy to the wall. He took her crimson red bra off and he started caressing her chest. At some points, he even licked her breasts. James heard a knock on the door.
"Hide." James said to Stacy. Stacy ran and hid in the closet, although she was naked.

James hid her bra and top under a cushion. He quickly put his clothes on and opened the door.
"Yes?" He said, realising Bella had come back from work early. Bella came in and kissed him. He kissed back, and Bella was confused why he was sweaty.
"We're you exercising darling?"
"Yes, I was my love" he answered, nervously.
Stacy knew by this point that he was cheating on his wife with her, but she wasn't mad. She still loved him nonetheless.

Bella was suspicious of James. Not that he was hot and sweaty, but because of the pants sticking out under the cushion.
"I'm just going to go to the toilet, babe" James said as he left to go to the bathroom. Bella knew that when she left someone would come out to collect their bra. She took the bra and threw them in the bin. She washed her hands after, unsure of what stuff could have been in there. Who was this mystery woman?