Part 2

9:45 am
- That's your AirBnb?
Soyeon asked with a smile.

- Yes, she set that up for the entirety of  the contract.
Soojin said guiding Soyeon who had just arrived to Busan.

- Wow, this is incredible.
Soyeon looks at Soojin and sighs, Soojin still had a smile even though things weren't easy when it happened, when she lost Shuhua.

- Yeah, let's get some breakfast and we have to rush to the office.

Soojin said getting her phone out to order some food for them.

- Okay, I'll only stay for 2 days, I have to also go to the Studio as Yuqi has been having some problems recently and we have a good bunch of clients.

Shuhua's Office 9:45 am

- Are we done with the store  construction ?

Shuhua asked Minnie who was sitting on the small sofa inside her office.

- Yes, We are opening in 1 week.

- Great, This time we really need to make time.

- Don't worry, We are working around the clock on the other stores and you have an audition tonight, do not forget.

- Yes, Yes...
Shuhua sighs.

- He did not pick you up yesterday, did he?
Shuhua looks down.

- I don't know what I have done wrong, I do everything I'm asked to and is just so draining.

- Well, your father isn't making your life any easier, is him?

- No, of course not is my father why would him? I don't even like men.

Shuhua pouts making Minnie laugh.

- Baby Baby Shu, I wish I could take all your pain away...
Minnie says now looking sad and then looking at Shuhua.

- Though. I know what would make you feel better!
Shuhua's eyes looks at her.

- FOOD?
- YES!

The both went to a nearby coffee shop and ordered some food and chose a table.

10:52 am

Soojin parked her car at the office parking and got out of her car, she had the files in her hand and has to give them to Shuhua before going to the construction site.

- Good morning.
Soojin greeted Shuhua's secretary and went inside Shuhua's office where Shuhua was now on her computer; Shuhua looks at Soojin.

- Oh, Good Morning, Soojin.
Shuhua greets Soojin with a smile and gets up from her chair.

- Morning, Ms Yeh.
Soojin says giving the files to Shuhua.

- No, honourifics you know is not necessary
Shuhua giggles and opens it with a smile.
- Sure, Sorry.
Soojin giggles as well and looks at Shuhua, just as beautiful as the day they met, but more mature, centred.

- Well, so far I am loving the Ideas that are on the table, Though this is going a bit over the budget, don't you think?

- I know is a little overboard but, these are the best products, they are each presented there with prices and we also have more affordable options on the side, you can chose them as you wish, no restrictions.

Soojin explains with a smile.

- Well, I am just going to approve, I've seen your work and you are tremendously good in what you do, please, carry on.
Shuhua smiles and Soojin gets up bowing.