Bio

Looks:

Without flames

With flames

Abilities:

Overall Abilities: Endeavor was known for having the most solved cases out of any crime fighter, and by the age of 20, Endeavor took his place as the Ultimate Devil. He also possesses a professional handle on his powerful Quirk, Hellflame, using his flames to overwhelm his opponents with extreme heat, becoming airborne with flame propulsion, among other applications.

As he is ranked highly, Endeavor is a mighty hero, which has been proven in his fight against the League of Villains. He has repeatedly faced and defeated multiple grades of Nomu without sustaining any damage, something for which he is praised by the likes of All For One, history's most dangerous and experienced villain. Endeavor has also displayed the ability to contend with High-End Nomu such as Hood and Woman with help from other heroes. In the previous bout with Hood, Endeavor displayed his high speed and power by dicing a large portion of a skyscraper before it could collapse and incinerating most of Hood's body again

Enhanced Strength: After years of physical training, Endeavor obtained enhanced physical strength, though it is not at the level of All Might. Impressively, he could knock the enormous Gigantomachia backward with a flame-propelled skull bash.
Enhanced Durability: Endeavor possesses above-average durability as he was able to withstand being thrown through multiple concrete-laced skyscraper walls by Hood, who was using various Quirks, and emerged with moderate injuries.

Enhanced Stamina: Endeavor is far more resistant to pain than the average Pro Hero, as seen when he could stand up, despite receiving numerous attacks from Hood and long after his body should have become unable to move.

Enhanced Reflexes: Endeavor learned to react exceedingly fast to dangerous situations and people in need. During his battle with Hood, he could counter one of his attacks with his "Jet Burn" despite his clouded vision. Later, while having a conversation outside with Izuku, Endeavor reacted to a cry for help before the shout for his allies to help the civilians.