20: S.T.O.R.M (TW INCLUDED)

Comenzar desde el principio

When we got back to the compound, I had gotten a dress sent from my fathers' place, Jolly agreeing to meet Graham at the door as he accepted the outfit I needed for tonight. Aaron wanted less clothes; he would get less clothes.
Nicholas stood in the corner of the room as I began my makeup, it was a winged liner look that suited my green eyes well and a deep lipstick that made me look dangerous. "Say it, Nick" I said examining him from the mirror I stood in front of.

"How fucking stupid, you are going on a date with Aaron, Gemma this isn't fun and games—he is dangerous, he will hurt you if you give him the chance."

"Then I won't give him the chance, you taught me how to fight back, if he touches me I will fight back" it wasn't a lie, if he tried harming me I would use what I was taught these last few weeks.

Nicholas stepped forward, "you could have been killed, Gemma, don't ever run in like that again" he said, crossing his arms.

Noting the worry in his eyes, I looked at him. "I was worried about you, I got scared and I thought you were going to be hurt. . ." his eyes softened.

He let out a sigh, "You can't. . ." he licked his lips, "you can't just run in like that, you need to remember I have been doing this for a long time, I know how to handle myself." His voice wasn't as tough as before, but the worry that laced his voice told me he wasn't ready to let this go easily.

~Nicholas's POV: ~

Gemma was getting ready in our room for her date with Aaron, my heart still thundered in my chest from the nerves. We weren't allowed in the building with them, but we would be in the van listening in to their conversation, listening in case something did go wrong, and she needed us. There was no way in hell I was leaving her to fully defend on her own, not in this lifetime.
Noah stepped up beside me at the bar, his fingers dancing along the wooden tabletop as he looked at everything beside me, "she cares about you Nick" he said, reminding me of the words he used that day in his office that some-time back.

"She needs to not care about me so much" I said finishing my drink, it wasn't even alcohol—I needed to be sharp for tonight in case anything went wrong.

Noah shrugged his shoulders, he wore jeans and a dark shirt, his tattoos showing like the stories of where he had been. "I don't think she can help it, Helen mentioned their morning together, she chose Gemma as her maid of honour for when this shit show is all done and we can finally get married" he chuckled at the thought, he was looking forward to that day, I think we all were as it has been such a long time.

"When this is all done, she is going to go back to her father and most likely pretend we never existed, and you know it." But the words tasted foul as I said them.

Noah glanced at me; brow raised as if calling me out on my bullshit. "She is nothing like him, and you know it" he looked to see as Gemma stepped out of our room, my jaw couldn't help but open as she stepped into the room, Helen following along with a smile on her face.

Gemma wore a black spaghetti strap dress that barely covered her body, suppose she was taking the less clothing seriously. The front of the dress barely covered her breasts as they threatened to spill from the sides, the back of the dress was exposed all the way down to just above her ass, exposing the paleness of her smooth back—the dress had slits on either side, showing off the hip dips she had, the hips I wanted to grab in my dreams as my tongue—I let the thought slide away before I doomed myself, she wore a thong—we knew that much as Helen proclaimed it. "She does have a thong on, so don't be thinking she is bare down there" she looked at Folio who let out a wolf whistle.
Her hair was curled beautifully around her, she looked like a goddess no doubt about it, the pins her hair was held by was a crescent moon as well as a few stars.