𝟭𝟲 ; GRANDMOTHER'S LOVE. (PART 1)

"HOLY COW...?!" Kaveh exclaimed as Seo was there dumbfounded. What is it you ask? Kaveh and Seo found Alhaitham, with Ishiwaka. Last chapter — well, yesterday, Kaveh and Seo still didn't know what happened yesterday, they didn't know what Ishiwaka whispered to Y/n. Seo snapped out of her thoughts as Ishiwaka was going to turn her head to them. "Get down you idiot!" Seo pulled Kaveh down. Kaveh was horrified as if he saw a spider crawling in the sky. "Shouldn't we call Y/n...?" he whispered. "We should observe this first." Seo said as she peeked through the window. 

Meanwhile, Alhaitham was cursing himself on why he followed Ishiwaka. Firstly, Ishiwaka lured him for 'academic help'. Alhaitham declined, but the professor insisted since Ishiwaka was on the brim of failing her classes. The atmosphere around them was gloomy, he was sulking quietly. "So... Alhaitham..." Ishiwaka fidgeted her fingers, leaning closer to Alhaitham. "Are you dating Y/n? That brat?" That struck his nerve, he deadpanned her. "Excuse me?" Alhaitham's tone became raspy which can make anyone shiver in milli-seconds. "Are you dating her?" Ishiwaka ignored it, but the feeling couldn't be ignored. "Yes I am. But please, don't call her a 'brat' when you are the one." he furrowed his eyebrows. 

Kaveh stifled a laugh from afar. "Atta boy Alhaitham." Seo snickered, stifling a laugh as well. They didn't want the whole hallway to be filled with their laughter. Suddenly, Y/n came to their backs. "Why are you kneeling and giggling like little children?" she raises a brow. Seo and Kaveh jolted as they stood up, covering the window without being too obvious. "uh..."

"We were just..." 

"I don't want to hear it..." Y/n sighed, pinching her nose bridge. "you both are supposed to be in class." she pinched both of their ears, guiding them to their perspective classrooms. "ow! isn't it recess?!" Kaveh exclaimed. "you both have make-up classes." both of them blinked twice. "huh?!" they exclaimed. "But I'm your senior!-" Y/n shot a glare, "That won't change the fact that you have make-up tasks." She was grouchy this morning, what happened exactly? the two gossipers thought. They looked at each other, shrugging. 

[TIMESKIP, 3:31 PM]

Y/n sighed as she sat down on the bench with her favorite beverage. She wonders where's Alhaitham; it is fishy. He was never away from Y/n. Until she remembers what Ishiwaka had told her before. She immediately stood up, cursing herself. "she's probably seducing him. damnit!" she threw the beverage can in the trash bin, before running to the campus to find Alhaitham. She ran everywhere, but she couldn't find the gray-haired man. She grits her teeth as if she's about to explode. It was rare for Y/n to get angry. Usually, she would be calm or be eerie about this. She's the cold sun after all. 

"Finding Alhaitham?" a voice spoke up from behind her. Y/n slowly turned her head, her eyebrows knitted together immediately as she saw the annoying transferee. Ishiwaka. "Mind your own business." Y/n replied coldly. Ishiwaka sighed. "But oh, Y/n." she went closer to Y/n, who was furrowing her brows. "Just go away, I'm not in the mood." she muttered, her eyes narrowing as she turned away from Ishiwaka. But Ishiwaka didn't move. Instead, she leaned in, so close that Y/n could feel her breath on her cheek.

"You know, I just want to help," Ishiwaka said, her voice low. Y/n turned back to face her, her eyes burning with anger. "Help with what?" she demanded, her fists clenching at her sides.

"With finding Alhaitham, of course," Ishiwaka replied, her eyes meeting Y/n's with a sly smile. "I don't need your help," Y/n snarled, her teeth gritted together. "Suit yourself," she said with a shrug. "But don't say I didn't try to help." Ishiwaka whispered in Y/n's ear as she left. 

Y/n watched Ishiwaka leave with a grin. Just what is Ishiwaka thinking about right now? 

TO BE CONTINUED

/ 665 words \

lol hi I'm back after 4 months or so HWAMWHAHHAhAHA