"Meal? Please tell me you at least cook." She didn't say anything. She doesn't cook, never had the patience to do it. Sonny throws his head back. "Jocey..." He breathes out. Jocelyn takes it back, did he call her Jocey? Nobody really calls her that, matter in fact, nobody gave her that nickname. Its only his to use.

"Dom..." She calls him. His eyes fell on her, Dom, he likes it. He likes how it sounds from her. Sonny shakes it off, bringing himself back to the land of the living.

"Well, one of these days im gonna make you a nice meal."

"Just let me know so I can actually stock up my fridge."

"You have no food?"

"I do. Takeout." They laughed again. "I just don't have time with work and my family, its hard."

"No judgment." She goes back to eating. They sat in silence for a bit until Sonny speaks again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Uh oh." She takes a sip of her drink. "Shoot."

"Im going bowling tonight with some buddies from Fordham, everyone is bringing someone, wanna go?" Jocelyn hums. She has nothing to do. "You don't have to, i mean, i thought maybe-"

"Sure Dom."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jocelyn headed home to get ready. She didn't want to go all out, it is cold, and its just bowling. But it's Carisi. Working with him has been a great experience. Its also distracting. The man is memorizing. His smile, that cheeky smile. Those dimples. But Jocelyn knew that it wasn't allowed. But a girl can dream. Jocelyn heard a knock, she opens the door, there was Carisi.

"Hi!" She lets him in. "Sorry its messy." She directed him to the island for him to sit. Mulder runs in and starts jumping and barking. "Mulder, ya!" Sonny kneels down and starts playing with him. "Sorry, he doesn't get a lot of visitors."

"Ahh no problem. Mulder huh? As in the X Files guy?"

"Fox Mulder, i had a huge crush on him as a kid." Jocelyn turns to look at him. "Just let me get my shoes."

"Its fine." He looks around the unopened boxes. "I can help you with that." He tells her.

"Don't have to do that." Jocelyn comes in with her shoes on. "Ready?" She sighs as she puts on her coat. Sonny follows and they headed out. Sonny drove, listening to some music and talking about work.

"These friends, they are cool and all. Some can be jerks."

"I lived with a three guys in my life." Her dad, Alex and Issac. "It wont be a problem." They pulled up to the parking lot and they headed inside. As soon the doors closed, Sonny was greeted by his friends. Mr. Popular.

"Hey guys!" He waves, getting Jocelyn and him the shoes. "Grayson!" He points out. Jocelyn follows him to the group and puts on her shoes. "Guys, this is my partner, Jocelyn."

"Sonny never said he had a girlfriend." A girl said as she sip on her beer.

"Oh no!" The two shake.