Part 1

It was a windy autumn afternoon. My desk was beside a window so I could wonder the outside.
I was a new employee at the Wessex police station or whatever that name is.
We were working on a small case, but since it was my first case it was the biggest thing ever.
I was the youngest person there. I lied my way to get to that position, everyone thought I was 19 but I was actually 16.
I had lived alone since I was 13, my family, well.. my aunt who had raised me died in a car crash so I ran away because I didn't wanna end up in a foster home.

Since I looked older I could make a fake ID that people would find valid. When I got the documents I fleed my way out of England and flew to Scotland, Broadchurch, where I got this job.

"I need you to get me the video tapes of Marshall street" My boss said with a thick scottish accent.
My bosses name is Alec Hardy, but I think he didnt really like his name because everyone always used sir or DI Hardy, even Ellie.

"Yes, sir." I muttered quickly. Since it was cold out, I took my coat. When I got outside, I breathed in the crisp air. I took my time walking to get the tape.

I slowly opened the shop door, where I was suppose to get the tape. "..Hello?" I wondered around the store, to find no one there. I noticed an open door behind the counter, I slowly walked in
"..Is anyone here..?" I asked.
I saw something in the corner of my eye, it was a.. body...
"Oh my god." I gasped.