Chapter 20: An... Alien At School?!

Start from the beginning

St- uuuuuuuuuurgh... My head... What... What in the world happened...
Stardust wondered, as he slowly started to regain consciusness; he has been unconscious for quite some time. Some- most of the members of the club were still unconscious, while the ones who were awake were looking in shock at something- someone, that was right behind Stardust... The cookie was confused, and didn't understand why everyone was so shocked.
St-... Wha... What's wrong guys...? Why are you so shocked...?
Everyone just pointed behind him. Stardust slowly turned.
St-... I don't see anything weird- OH FUCKING WIZARDS AN ALIEN!!!!
He screamed in fear and absolute shock looking at the weird round shaped alien stuck inside of the floor upside down.
Cascm- (curious astronomy club member)... So... What do we do now? Do we help the alien? God, i can't wait to see an alien!!!
Stardust looked at the alien and pulled it out of the ground, struggling a bit since the alien was trying to resist, not understanding what was happening. Turns out that the so called "alien" is a doughnut, a... Space doughnut. Get it? Because their name is Space Doughnut, and they're an alien-... Ok, it was horrible, i know.
Cascm- wooooooow!!! So cuuuuuuute!!! That's a doughnut!!!
Wascm- y-yeah, and it's most likely dangerous!!! W-we need to call the goverment!!!
Sascm- (smart astronomy club member) what? That won't work, they'll never believe us. We should analize the alien and learn something more about it.
Everyone agreed to the idea and slowly started to walk towards the doughnut, who looked scared, like... Really scared. That was until...

Stardust stepped in, stopping everyone from walking towards the doughnut.
St- none of you is gonna do anything to the doughnut. We're going to let them stay here for as long as they can't find a way to reach their home once again.
Sascm- but-
St- no buts, no one is touching the doughnut.
Said Stardust firmly, making everyone stay silent and nod.
Cascm-... Wait, if we can't touch the Doughnut, then how come HE CAN?... Also, who the fuck is that guy? I've never seen him before!
Everyone turned back at the doughnut, seeing it talk with it, despite what they said was impossible to understand.
Ve- mhmh, uhuh, i understand, i understand...

St-... Who the fuck are you?
Ve- Vega Cookie. By the way, the doughnut is named Space Doughnut.
St-... I don't want to know where you're from, but whatever.
Stardust said extremely confused as much as the members, but couldn't really ask many questions as the doughnut started to eat Vega's hair.
Ve- gaaaaaah!!! Fucking- let go of my hair!!! I just cleaned them!!! QwQ
The doughnut let go of his hair and started to almost cry, hitting Vega's weak point, the cuteness overdose, making him fall on the ground charmed. The doughnut the ran away as fast as it could, it was unknown where it was heading.
St- the doughnut!!! I better catch it!!! You're coming with me, Vega or whatever is your name again!!!
Ve- *thumb up*
Vega quickly got up and followed Stardust wherever the doughnut was heading at...

.... And that place is the school's canteen. Space Doughnut started to eat everything they found (or at least what had a cute packaging) with the packaging on, which is very unhealthy. Vega and Stardust quickly found them, but they weren't alone...
Ve-... What the actual fuck? QwQ
Mw- mmmmmmmh... These chips are amazing...
Stardust was shocked seeing his sister eating with the doughnut... She probably didn't even notice them.
St-... Milky Way Cookie!!! What in the world are you doing here?!
Mw- emh... Eating...?
St-... Did you even notice the doughnut?
Milky Way looked at him confused.
Mw-... The wat- AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!You there, stop eating food like this!!! It's dangerous!!!
She screamed, preventing the doughnut from eating anymore food. Space Doughnut looked mad at Milky Way, and for the first time, they could all hear them talk.
Sd- DA!!! Tatada!!! Kyu kyu do!!!
Mw-... I don't know what you're saying, but i guess you're mad...
Ve- they sure are. Listen Doughnut, PLEASE don't be mad at us, we're just trying to save you!!! Plus, Starlight Cookie will kill me if something happens to her characters...
Doughnut looked at Vega Cookie and calmed down.
St-... Thanks i... Guess...?
Ve- you're welcome, Stardust Cookie.
St- how the fuck does he know my name...?!
Stardust was in shock for a moment, but soon snapped out of it and looked at Space Doughnut again, who seems to REALLY like Stardust. They like him so much that they suddenly ran towards him and started to jump around him in joy, awakening Vega's weak point and making him fall on the ground again.
Sd- kyu kyu! Kyu! Kyu! Kyu! Kyukyukyu!!!
Stardust was actually happy about it, like he was starting to care (and a lot) for the doughnut.
St-... Ok, Vega, get up and translate what Doughnut will say-
Ve- Space Doughnut, Stardust.
St-... Sorry, but now do what you have to.

St- alright Space Doughnut... Where are you from...?
Sd- da! Tata! Dooo daa!!! Pa!!
Ve- they said they're from a far away place in space.
Milky Way was writing everything, while Stardust kept asking questions.
St- alright... And... Why are you here...?
Doughnut lowered theirselves, scared and sad at the same time, before talking again.
Sd- papapa... Da, dododa... Kyukyukyupa!!! Ta...!!!
Ve-... They... Said they were escaping from a doughnut ball... An evil one...
Stardust thought for a moment, feeling bad for the poor doughnut, and then had an idea.
St-... How about you stay with us for a while? At least for until that bad guy is around.
Doughnut's eyes started to sparkle, and they started to roll around happily, making everyone laungh. Little did they know though, that someone was watching them from afar...

Cookie Run Alterkingdom: the magic school of the crescent moon (engl. version) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara