Diamond Covered Camera's

Wukong @sunny

NEWS~ me and mac will be hosting a panel at #vidcon TOGETHER!!! So look out for us there, we're excited to see you for the first time as a known married couple~! 

[ Attached: Blurry photo of macaqye, seemingly packing a suitcase with an array of items. He looks calm, wukong's shadow is visible casting over him. ]

12.1k Retweets    6.2k Quotes    356k Likes 

MACAQUE @liu

Replying to @sunny

when the hell did you take this picture wtf

7.8k Retweets 1.4k Quotes  239k Likes

Wukong @sunnt

Replying to @liu

when you weren't looking, obviously. i do that a lot

5.1k Retweets    678 Quotes  156k Likes

“mac~” wukong whined from his place on the couch. “Pack faster!”

“Maybe if you actually helped then it’d go faster,” macaque replied, throwing a stray t-shirt in his husband’s direction.

“Instead of being a lazy fucker doing nothing but sitting on Twitter all morning.”

Wukong caught the incoming t-shirt with ease, grinning.

“But mac,” he said, “who will keep the fans entertained if not me?”

Now that they were publicly out as a married couple, their fanbases have mixed a lot more than they anticipated.

They had seen multiple fan pages dedicated to both of them separately and together.

Wukong, as a former fan page owner, knowing the struggle, took it upon himself to provide them with as much shadowpeach content as possible.

From photos to videos to collab streams: he organised it all.

He understood what it felt like to be a fan behind the screen. To crave content as if you lived off of it as if taking it away would be the end of the world. Sometimes- most times- it wasn’t the healthiest lifestyle, he could admit that.

But, in the end, that lifestyle had gotten him to where he was now. And, well, he wouldn’t trade it for the world.

The date was rapidly approaching VidCon, and it would be their first-ever convention as the married streamer couple that they are.

Naturally, they would be showing up together, holding a panel together, and even sharing a room. They weren’t hiding anymore, so why even try?

It was also their first– wukong's first– panel.

“They don’t deserve to be entertained,” macaqye replied, catching the t-shirt again as wukong threw it back at him. “They’re all brats. Nosy brats.”

Wukong hummed. “You always say that. Personally, I think they’re quite charming, all things considered.”

“That’s because you used to be one of them, love.”

“Exactly! I know the struggle.”

Macaqye scoffed. “I wouldn’t call it a struggle,” he said, zipping up the suitcase as he finished putting the last items in. “Speaking of which, are you ever planning to tell them that ‘ xiao ’ was you?”

After all, wukong used to run a fan account dedicated to macaqye, on which he was an absolute menace and tweeted all about how much he loved the energetic, loud streamer.