Chapter 1: Very first day

Start from the beginning

"Let's get going to school, im sorry to keep you waiting Temp" i say abit guilty not knowing how long he's been waiting for me. "Its okay don't worry about it please!" He replied sounding like the sweetest guy ever.

We walked to school together talking about which classes we have and, surprisingly we have alot of classes together and got recess at the same time! We talked and talked and we're finally here! There were alot of unfamiliar faces. I might know some people from when we were all kids but its really hard to tell honestly.

Me and Temp walked into the school being amazed at how pretty the school actually looked knowing most can look like an actual prison. We walked to the left hallway looking at the school map to see where we can get the needed stuff to get started! Like our locker key.

Before we could move on a guy ran in yelling about some guy named Ronaldo. I didn't pay much attention to it but Temp did laugh at the boy his actions. We looked over at the boy who's now standing with two other students, they looked really cool and i really want to be their friend! I can only dream tho, my social anxiety is killing me as its getting a little worse and, im honestly scared to talk about it with anyone. Anyways me and Temprist went ahead and walked to the principles office for our keys!

--------

First few minutes of school, Janzen showed Albert around the school a little and some nice hangout spots before getting their locker key. Kaden and Temprist already gotten theirs as they are now hanging out in the cafeteria waiting for their classes to start which is in 5 minutes. Meanwhile with Miles well... He was the first to get his locker key and is just searching around for some sort of sports activity to do.

Eventually class started and the first class Albert had was a lesson from his new mentor.

Every class has its own mentor. A mentor is a teacher who helps the students with all kinds of things at school. Their mentor can answer most of your questions. In the first weeks at this school, their mentor for example, explains how the school agenda works. Their mentor also looks together with them at how they are doing, what they want to achieve and whether they need extra help or not.

Albert and Janzen walked to the class together and, surprisingly Kaden, Temprist and Miles all share the same mentor.

As everyone was seated, the mentor went ahead and introduced herself before doing a quick name call. Everyone was present except for one person.

"Jake? No Jake here alright... I'll look into that later." The mentor said as she then walked over to the board and loaded up some sort of introduction game on it.

Soon enough class had ended after everyone had introduced themselves and they've played some games. It was pretty fun! It was already time for lunch since this class lasted two hours so everyone went and got to the cafeteria.

--------

Miles' POV: Class finally ended I'm so hungry honestly. I looked around and i honestly really liked Albert and Janzen but at the same time Kaden and Temprist looked fun to hang out with aswell... The other classmates didn't really interest me as much as these four. I got an idea!

Everyone including me walked into the cafeteria and sat down for lunch. I walked over to Janzen and Albert who were sitting together and chatting about their next classes.

"Mind if i sit here?" I ask them, mostly making eye contact with Janzen for some reason.

"No I don't mind, sit down!" Janzen replied to me with a slight smile. I sat down then turned around to look at Kaden and Temprist. I've got to get their attention over here somehow... I reach into my backpack and rip one of the pages of my notebook and crumble it into a ball.