Chapter 6 [Edited]

Ahem, sorry, everyone, I must have been drunk when I uploaded the last 6-8 chapters; it turned out I wrongly copied chapters from my Marvel DC project...Thanks to @Haniflexx11 for pointing it out. I'm so embarrassed (T-T

***

"Really? Can you really cure my mother?" Usopp rushed towards Vermillion with his face still stained with tears and snot.

"Of course, I have a doctor by my side. Take us to see your mother."

"Okay, please follow me." Usopp wiped his tears and then led Vermillion and the others to his house.

"Mom, I brought a new doctor. He said he could cure your illness!" Usopp cried once again when he saw his mother lying limp in bed.

"Usopp, thank you." The woman looked at Usopp with a weak nod. Then he looked at the three strangers.

"Hello, I'm Banchina. Thank you for your kind wishes."

"Lady, don't worry; we will definitely cure you." Vermillion turned to Tsunade. "Tsunade, I'll leave it to you."

Tsunade nodded. "Leave it to me, Master."

After doing the examination, Tsunade said, "There is a viral infection in both lungs, this causes a constant high fever and weakness of the immune system."

"By taking certain medicine, you should get better." Tsunade touched her chin, "But I'm not sure if there is such a medicine on this island."

Tsunade stretched out her hand and positioned it right on Benchina's chest. A few seconds later, Tsunade's palm shone with a soft green light.

"W-what is that?!" Seeing Tsunade's shining hands, Usopp's eyes immediately widened in surprise.

"Don't worry, it's a technique that can speed up your mother's illness recovery." Vermillion told Usopp.

"Is that so? Amazing!" Usopp looked back at his mother, but this time with hope.

A few minutes passed, and the light in Tsunade's hand slowly began to dim.

"Okay, all done. You just need to rest more, eat a healthy diet, and exercise regularly. I guarantee your recovery." Tsunade said to Banchina.

Banchina's previously pale face has now changed much better after the treatment.

"Good, Mother, how are you feeling now?" Usopp rushed to his mother's side.

"I feel much better, Usopp. My body is lighter, just a little weak." Banchina smiled.

"Usopp, go and get the money out of the box. Please pay the kind doctor."

"Okay Mom, I'll get it right away." Usopp nodded.

"Don't bother. Save your money for nutritious food." Vermillion refused gently.

"But, sir..."

"No buts. Since your illness has been cured, then we will go." After that, Vermillion came out of the house with his two beautiful Servants.

"Thank you, doctor, sir, thank you very much!" Banchina thanked him sincerely, feeling deeply touched by the benefactor's kindness.

"Uncle, Aunt, Doctor, thank you!" Usopp bowed to the three of them.

Vermillion just gave a wave while smiling.

"Tsk, free treatment." Tsunade followed Vermillion behind.

"Well, their family finances aren't very good. Think of it as a good deed." Vermillion didn't bother.

"Look over there, we'll make a lot of money in that mansion. Tsunade, once again, I'll be counting on you." Vermillion pointed at Kaya's mansion.

"Okay, leave it to me." Tsunade puffed out her chest.

***

After passing through the rice fields and the surrounding houses, the three finally arrived at the house fence. In the courtyard of the villa, there is a blonde-haired girl who is currently watering the plants.

Behind her, there was a slender man in a butler uniform who was standing still. From time to time, the man would straighten his glasses.

'Kuro, I have found you.' Vermillion muttered inwardly. 'Before that, let's settle the little girl's problem first.'

"Hello, cute little girl. Is your parents home? I have some business with your parents about."

"Hoo? Are you my father's guest?"

"Yes, is your father home, cutie?"

"Please wait a moment, I will go call my father." Kaya smiled broadly like an innocent child. Then she ran into the house to call her father.

"Father, someone is looking for you outside."

Kuro, who was always silent, began to glance at the three uninvited guests. Before long, he turned to follow Kaya.

Looking at Kuro's back, an unpleasant expression appeared on Vermillion's face.

***

"Excuse me, is there something you want?" The middle-aged man came out with his daughter, Kaya.

"Hello, we heard that your daughter is sick. We have experienced doctors, if you wish, we can try to cure your daughter."

"Doctor?" The middle-aged man looked at the three people in surprise. He never expected that one of them was a doctor.

"Tsunade, please show him." Seeing Kaya's father's hesitation, Vermillion turned towards Tsunade.

Tsunade stepped forward and spread her arms. Pulling out a kunai, Tsunade slashed her skin, and blood came out slowly. (Tsunade is no longer afraid of blood.)

"What are you trying to do?" The man looked suspicious.

Tsunade didn't answer but continued what she was doing. A soft green light instantly flashed, placing her right palm directly on the injured area.

After a few seconds, Tsunade pointed the injured part at the middle-aged man. Kaya's dad was immediately shocked; the previously apparent wound had healed, and there wasn't even a scar at all!

"I-impossible..." The man was taken aback.