The Princess and The Queen Sneak Peek

Dragon Pit, King's Landing 

No one POV 

A 5 year old girl was in there and walked up to Silverwing and she walked up to her and in high Valyrian said "I had to sneak down here, Mother doesn't let me spend a lot of time here, since the last time I." 

She stopped and said "How do you say sneak in, well, that's how I got bonded to you, I snuck in here, and." 

Aemond said "Daenys? What are you doing here" and Daenys jumped and Silverwring growled at him and Daenys said "No, it's okay, Silverwing." 

In High Valyrian said "It's okay, it's okay." 

Aemond said "What are you doing here" and Daenys said "Nothing." 

Aemond said "Really?" and Daenys said "Oh, this isn't my chambers, I seem to have gotten lost, oops." 

Aemond said "Daenys." 

Daenys said "Yeah, I know, I have to go back, I just wanted to, Never mind" and Aemond said "It's okay, Daenys." 

Daenys said "I'm sorry, I don't want to make you feel bad" and Aemond said "I don't feel bad, just because I don't have a dragon." 

Daenys said "I didn't want to say that." 

Aemond said "Okay. Mother will be looking for you, go on" and Daenys said "Just a little bit longer." 

Aemond looked around and said "Fine." 

Daenys said "Thank you" and she hugged him and he hugged her back and Daenys said "Your the best older brother ever. Don't tell Daeron I said that." 

Aemond said "Your welcome, what about Aegon" and Daeny said "He's not a good older brother" and Aemond laughed and said "Your right there, wait for me." 

Aemond went to walk away and Daenys said "Are you okay? You look a little sad" and Aemond said "Yeah, I'm fine." 

Daenys said "Are you sure, Was Aegon mean to you again" and Aemond said "Don't worry about it, Daenys." 

Aemond walked away. 

Daenys looked at Silverwing and Daenys said "Ready" and Silverwing looked at the lamb and Daenys said "Dracarys." 

Silverwing incenirated the lamb and ate it and Daenys smiled. 

Aemond looks around at the unclaimed dragons in the caverns and he is startled by Dreamfyre  who angrily breathes fire into his direction and Aemond is knocked back. 

Daenys stopped as she heard something and Daenys in High Valyrian said "I'm sorry, Silver Wing, I have to go , something's wrong." 

Daenys ran up and said "Aemond? Aemond" and she went into the caves. 

Daenys ran up and saw Aemond on the ground and Daenys said "Aemond" and Daenys ran up to him. 

Daenys said "Are you okay?" and Aemond said "I'm fine, we have to go" and Daeys said "But aemond, you were." 

Aemond said "Let's just go." 

Aemond walked away with ash on his face and Daenys followed him and were caught by a Kingsguard. 

Kingsguard said "What are you two doing here? Let me take you to the Queen." 

Haelena's Chamber 

Haelena was looking over at a bug and said "This one has 60 rings..and two pairs of legs on each. That's 240." 

Alicent said "Yes, it is" and Haelena said "It has eyes..though..I don't believe it can see" and Alicent said "And why is that so, do you think?". 

Haelena said "It is beyond our understanding."

Alicent said "I suppose you're right. Some things just are." 

She touched Haelana's shoulder and Haelena looked at her and the Kingsguard walked in with Daenys and Aemond and said "Your Grace." 

Alicent turned around and said "Aemond, Daeny, what have you two done?" and Daenys said "He did it again. I heard a sound and I just came over." 

Alicent walked up to them and Alicent said "After how many times you've been warned , must I have you confined to your chambers. And you, did you sneak off to the dragonpit again, you are too young to do that alone."

Daenys said "Mother, there's no problem with it. I had no issue with the dragon, but I'm sorry I should." 

Alicent said "And you helped him with this."

Aemond said "No, Daenys didn't do anything. They made me do it" and Alicent said "As if you needed encouragement." 

Aemond said "They gave me a pig" and Daenys looked up confused. 

Alicent said "A what?" and Aemond said "They said they found a dragon for me" and Haelena said "The last ring has no legs at all." 

Aemond said "But it was a pig." 

Alicent said "You will have a dragon one day" and Haelena said "He'll have to close an eye." 

Daenys said "What does that mean?". 

Alicent said "I know it" and Alicent hugged Aemond. 

Daenys looked at Aemond and said "Who did the prank, I'll get them in trouble." 

Aemond smiled and Alicent smiled at her and Aemond said "It's okay, Daenys." 

An: Here is a sneak peek. Happy Halloween everyone.