chapter 11

After the hole bomb and saving westward city thing chase called his friends to where they were and to come there.

After waiting for an hour or two they saw Skyfall and mysticblade in the sky landing,

They were going to ask chase if he was alright but they saw chase with a scary looking sumi in a beach outfit.

As jeredy expected sumi yelled at everyone about not telling her about this
If they thought a scary smiling sumi looked bad and they never meet a furious looking sumi she hair was flouting in nine individuals in other words she looked like she was after blood.

Everyone was scared for their life even her monsuno's were scared everyone hides behind chase for protection.

"Bren guess what I heard" said a furious sumi looking at bren who was hiding behind chase.

"How could you lose quick force" said sumi. Chase wanted to stop her from making bren feel more worse. And bren Finched.

"Sumi bren didn't know thi-" sumi interrupted him"and not get revenge but you just give up"said sumi furious.

"HUH!!!?" Everyone was confused they thought she was going to be angry at bren for losing his monsuno but she was angry because he didn't get revenge.

"If I lost one of my beloved friends I would avenge them and looked for the person who did it. I won't let them have the last laugh" said sumi her monsuno's were touched they all jumped on sumi hugging her tight purring and growling and barking, licking her face.

"Ok OK I love you guys too" said sumi hugging them back and getting up from the ground.

"I heard you have a new monsuno teacher made for you that looks a lot like quick force take care of him ok and don't worry he is not a replacement for quick force think of him as new friend and family" said sumi looking at bren.

They all looked shocked at sumi "what? " said sumi looking at their shocked faces.

"Ah nothing we thought you would chew out bren for you know " said jinja.

"You guys thought I wouldn't care of his feelings I know he is already feeling bad you guys thought I would make it worse what kind of boyfriend and friends are you" said sumi offended

They laugh nervously "sorry sumi it's just you looked so angry that why we thought you would make it worse sorry " said chase apologizing sincerely

"Ya we are sorry too " said jinja
"Actually I was going to  chew bren out and beat him to a pulp if he was anyone else but since he was kinda like family so he survived" said sumi shocking bren.

"You think of me as family" said bren almost in tears

"Ya don't get used to it I will only say it once" they could tell sumi was embarrassed with the slight blush on her moody face, chase thought it was cute.

Jinja lost all her fears along with everyone and jumped to hug her they felt her finch a little because of the contest of the hug.
They remember what Chase's dad told them about her past.

"Anyway since you guys are here wanna chill in the beach and let you monsuno's have fun I could give them a pill for getting small" said sumi getting out of the hug.

"That's a great idea and thanks for calling us here it a great place to relax " said jinja.

"Ya chase and I also caught same crabs and lots of fish wanna have a seafood barbecue" said sumi looking at piles of fish and crabs.

"Yeah let have a barbecue" said an excited bren, Dax already want to the fish.

"Oh does anyone have a phone I have to call teacher and also give his fair share of scolding" asked sumi and chase being the good boyfriend he was give his phone and sumi took it and started to call teacher when he answered he also got a scolding of a lifetime.

Team core-tech heard her yelling at the phone and felt bad for chase's dad but they didn't want to be scolded again sooo they pretended that they were not there.

--------------------
It short I know and sorry.