chapter 7

Sumire______
"I really finally got a sample that well help me with why research with monsuno hehehe" I laughed crazily and Leo smacked me again I want back to reality. It been four days since I helped chase and his friends and now I shut myself in my lab and working on my sample and I made a break through I couldn't be more happier

My happy moment was ruined my a beeping sound coming from the communication device and it was chase
"Hmm I wonder what he wants" I said,

"Yo what do you want?it hasn't been that long since we last seen each other.

" yeah I know but you see we kinda need your help so can you come where we are"said chase through the device.

"What help? Don't tell me you guys are going to do something stupid" said sumi she really didn't want to clean up their mess.

"Well you see bayal was kinda stuck in  a coma or something so we needed to bring him to a Snow Mountain where it has a cave and it would help him using monsuno essence or whatever and madea found us and we fought and demolished the mountain cave but the good news is we got bayal back" chase said laughing lightly

Those idiots they demolished a snow Mountain cave it's was a relief the mountain was in one piece.

"You idiots!!!! what were you guys thinking" I said furious

"Ahmm how to save bayal and get out alive" he does have a point.

"And why do you need my help if you guys get it covered" said sumi raising an eyebrow.

"Bayal says he knows were we can find the destiny of the five and it's in the cave we just demolished we could use back up and a little help if more enemies shows up" said chase.

"So you want help from me as back up and a escape right? " said sumi, not enjoying this one bit.

"Ya pretty much haha" I can hear chase laugh nervously.

I sighed "fine I will be there in a hour or two"

"Yes!!! thanks seeker we owe you one"
Chase sound pretty excited.and I hung up and got ready to get going "suma let's go and grow big we have to go and help some idiots" I said and Leo as always goes with me

Else where earlier
"If we're going up there again we could need some help if more unwanted people came and I know just the person" said chase. Others nodded "I could agree with that" said Dax. "Please say seeker, please say seeker" whispered bren

"And it's seeker" said chase, "yeah!" Yelled bren "chill out bren I know you feel safe with her but you don't have to yell" said jinja. "I'm chill you forget how many time she saved us" said been "no of course not" said jinja.

Chase pulled out the device that seeker give him and give her a call, after getting yelled at by her and her agreeing to come and she hunging up "well" said bren. "After yelling at me she said she will come in a hour or two following our location"said chase rubbing his ear that was yelled at.

" so we wait for an hour or two"said Dax.

"No we will go in first and check out the cave, come on guys" said chase headed to the go up the cave.

"Of course he won't wait" said bren following chase .what they didn't know was they were being spyed on by Strom and Kilpses but they didn't hear about the conversation they had about seeker.
So they were in for a surprise.

Back to sumire half an hour later
"I'm sure they won't wait for me right Leo" (meow).
"It looks like we were quicker than anticipated because we are here"
Suma landed in front of the cave and I got down and returned suma into his core.

I felt the ground shaking and knew their was a fight and ran into the cave and I was right Kilpses and storms leader I forgot the name of were fighting with their monsuno and I saw chase also fighting with lock and a another monsuno I never seen must be new it looks like a big cat black and blue nice.

"Leo you want to do the Honor's" I said to Leo he nodded and jumped off my shoulder and grows big and roar getting the others attention.

"Right on time seeker" said chase

"So this is seeker who has been stealing information from storm and destroying bases that's been a torn on my back" said the woman I forgot the name of.

"Ahhhh who are you old lady?" I Said really forgotten who she was. I saw chase was trying to hold his laughter
And the old lady's face turning red from anger I guess.

"How dare you i'm Marshall Charlemagne leader of storm and you should remember it" said old lady with a  long name.

"That's a very long name so I will just call you old lady, old lady" I said not giving her any mind because she was going to explode and chase from holding back his laughter and I saw the other also holding their laughter.

"Seeker it seems we meet again and I will get you back fo-" I interrupted Kilpses "shut it you old geyser I don't want to hear your revenge story" chase couldn't hold on anymore and laughs out loud "Hahahahaha old lady and old geyser I can't, it's to good my stomach hurts" he fall down to the ground laughing.

"And you idiot get up and finish what you started" I said to chase making him stop laughing and pouting "why am I getting yelled at too"

"Leo fire fall" Leo shot a big fire from his  from his mouth into the air and the fire blast multiplied and fall straight towards
Backslash and driftblade and damaging them because the attack was sudden they could not Dodge.

"Youuu" yelled the old lady
"Driftblade attack that monsuno" she ordered,"you too backslash " said klipses both monsuno forget lock and nightstone and ran to fight Leo and Leo was ready
" lock,nightstone help leo"said chase and they obeyed and ran to help Leo "Leo blue fire chains restrict them " from Leo's body blue fire chains came out and stop them both from attacking"you can now take care of them chase"chase nodded "lock jaw of light" and lock used his attack on the hitting them at point.

Then they were fighting and everyone was focusing on the battle I used a hologram of myself to  stay in place and I pulled out two bottles to get some monsuno essence once I was done I got back to my place and saw more Strom people launching their monsuno to help the old lady "I guess you really are an old lady because you need help from others" I said just to annoy her and she was annoyed and told her monsuno to get out of the chains she said a special move name I wasn't paying attention to so I didn't get that driftblade blast an electric shock.

but Leo used his shield so he was fine and I saw a phone get thrown at chase and it's my teacher wow it looks like I don't have to look for him now.

He said something to chase to throw the phone or something I didn't hear very well I was going to ask but he started running at the monsuno essence stone and once the phone was thrown it exploded and the cave was about collapse and Leo came out to me with lock. Then lock followed chase as chase was running to his friends so I followed him with Leo.

lock and Leo combined their shield to hold us all so we don't die. Once everything was over I saw chase was in a staring at nothing and snip out of it like he was seeing someone we couldn't see.

Lock and Leo drop the shield and we were fine. Leo turned smaller again and jumped on my shoulder I heard bayal was yelling at chase and chase said something that made them quiet.

I want to them "don't be so dumped out not everything is lost" I pulled out the two bottles of monsuno essence I got and they got up "you saved two bottles of monsuno essence" said bren "that's great" said Dax, "it looks like not everything is gone after all" said bayal. "Here" I throw a bottle to chase "hey don't throw it what if I couldn't catch it" said chase carefully taking it after catching it "sorry but it looks klipses also any have some" I said "it's ok you did your best" said jinja. "Well it looks like I have to go and do me a favor and don't do anything stupid" I said launching suma and got on him and was ready to get back to my base

"no promises" said chase as he watched sumi fly away.