Chapter 253 - 256

Start from the beginning

Of course, if it was someone else who invited her, she would consider it. However, she didn't want to sit in Wei Zhou's car, so she would rather wait in line for an hour than sit in this scumbag's car.

Seeing that she refused, Wei Zhou raised his eyebrows and said, "Lan Jian wants to meet with you."

Hearing this, Su Yan looked at him with a strange expression. "Lan Jian? Ha, I'll have to trouble Mr. Wei to pass on the message. Just say that I don't have time to see him."

After saying that, Su Yan took out her phone and started browsing through short videos. She looked as if she didn't want to talk to him anymore. Wei Zhou didn't say anything and just turned around to leave.

However, he had just walked a short distance when Lan Jian called. "Where are you guys? I'm already at the airport. You guys should be out by now."

Wei Zhou said unhappily, "Are you impatient?"

Lan Jian smiled apologetically and said, "No, no, I'm not impatient. I'm not impatient at all."

The reason why he had rushed over to pick Wei Zhou up was mainly to see with his own eyes the scene of Wei Zhou and Su Yan coming out of the airport together, especially the look of disdain and annoyance on Su Yan's face when she looked at Wei Zhou. It wasn't because he was bored, but because he had known Wei Zhou since they were young and had never seen anyone who dared to treat Wei Zhou with such an attitude.

What pleased him the most was Su Yan's unwillingness to pay attention to Wei Zhou. Although she looked very cocky and unreasonable, it gave him a sense of gratification, and he couldn't find any fault with her.

Chapter 254: Make Me Happy

Wei Zhou said coldly, "Where are you?"

Lan Jian replied, "Airport terminal T 4. Do you guys have a lot of luggage? If not, I'll go get it for you, since we're good buddies."

Hearing him take the initiative, Wei Zhou hung up the phone. Although he wasn't a worm in Lan Jian's stomach, he knew what Lan Jian was thinking. He looked at the sign and Wei Zhou turned around and walked towards terminal T 4.

Terminal T 4.

From afar, Wei Zhou saw Lan Jian. His gaudy clothes were so flamboyant that he could be seen in the crowd at a glance.

Wei Zhou glanced at Lan Jian with some disdain, then pulled his suitcase and walked over. "What are you doing?"

Hearing his voice, Lan Jian hurriedly turned around and said with a stunned expression, "Where's Su Yan?"

Wei Zhou's expression darkened. Lan Jian was rubbing salt on his wounds.

However, seeing his dark expression, Lan Jian couldn't help but laugh. "Hehe, you didn't get dumped here, did you? It doesn't matter. Who hasn't been dumped a few times before? The harder it is to chase a girl, the more interesting it is. When you get her, you will have a sense of accomplishment. Moreover, with Su Yan's various qualities, the people who pursue her can be ranked from Jiang Du to Feng City. They are all the creme de la creme, so it's normal that you can't woo her."

Wei Zhou opened the trunk and threw his luggage in. He glanced at Lan Jian indifferently and said, "Lan Jian, you seem to have enjoyed the food during the holidays. You seem to have put on weight."

Lan Jian blinked and wondered why he suddenly brought this up. However, he still pinched the fat on both sides of his stomach and said with a smile, "Isn't that so? Actually, I didn't eat much, but I did put on a few pounds. Not only can you tell, but many people have been saying this about me recently. So what if I put on some weight? Do I look good?"