"Here y'all go" the waitress brought out our food.

"Wow this look good" taty eyes lit up. Now this girl love food.

There wasn't that much talking just smacking."so taty. Are you okay with living with us you didn't really say much after that night "

"Well I'm not good at showing my emotions I always was taught to hide them so I apologize for that but I can ensure that I'm excited. " she smiled "how do you guys feel about it?"

"Well we feel good about it. Scared? Yes. So all we asked is to be patient with us."

"Understandable. So why don't you guys have children?"

"Well Janet lost one. The baby would've been eight then we tried again two years ago and nothing ever happened so yeah....."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean... I'm sorry for asking."

"No,no you're fine." It got silent. I can tell she felt some type of for asking that question. "Well guess what after this I gotta a surprise "

"A surprise? What type of surprise? "

"A surprise " we laughed and finished our food. Shortly after we left the restaurant now we're on the way to the mall.

"Ouuu the mall." Taty squealed. Yup her and Janet definitely gonna give me a run.

"What stores you wanna go in ? The surprise come last"

"Okay" we ended up in pink, Macy, H&M , Nike, and forever 21.

"Okay I'm done."

"Okay. The Apple Store is right up here." Her eyes lit up

"Oh my god. Am I getting a phone?" I smiled and kept walking.

"Hello. Am I getting a phone"

"I don't know " I chuckle and walked into the store.

"Hello welcome to Apple. Can I help you with something or you're just browsing?"

"I called earlier. The order should be under Braxton " the girl typed in her iPad.

"Okay the iPhone 13 Pro Max and the two iPad pros?" I heard taty gasp behind me.

"Yes and can I see y'all cases too?"

"Okay let me go in the back and get your things" the girl walked away.

"No way you're getting me a phone. An iPhone at that. Thank you so much."

"Why wouldn't I ? You're bout to start school and we're gonna need to call you plus you're a teen you can have a phone." I say.taty just stood there smiling.

The girl came back with multiple cases and our electronics."here you guys go."

"Pick out which case you want." She picked out a light blue case for her phone. "And for your I pad too"

"That's mine too." She exclaimed.

"Yes it's yours "

"Thank you. Uh I'll pick this one." She picked up a blue and white outer box case.

"And for the other I pad let me get that red one." This one was for Janet. I can't leave the mall without getting her something.

After she was done we left out since I already paid online. Now we're bout to head back home. Getting in the car I pressed the call button on the staring wheel.

"Call wife" it rung two times before hearing Janet's voice.

"Hey baby"

"Wassup Ma we on our way home. Are you there yet?"