002 'going to auradon?'

Start from the beginning

The group erupt in giggles at Carlos description of dogs. While the shifters began joking around about Seth not wearing uniforms unless it's leather. Jake and Quil tease Embry about his sister's behaviour towards princes.

"Yeah, Mom, we're not going," said Mal matter-of-factly. "You are not going to start to see me doing curtsies and book reports." "You're thinking small, punkin'," said Maleficent. "It's all about world domination!" She licked her lips. Then she turned to her henchmen. "Knuckleheads!" She turned on her heel, sweeping her cloak, and took off down the empty street, flanked by her devoted thugs. "Mal!" she sang over her shoulder, beckoning her daughter forth. Mal and her friends exchanged glances and followed Maleficent.

'World domination? Of course. It's all mom ever talks about. That... and revenge. Typical mean old mom.' Mal thinks to herself. Maleficent's tenement apartment sat directly above Bargain Castle. It was dark, dusty, and dirty-just to Maleficent's liking. The colored windowpanes were mismatched and blocked out the sun. Lights in green crystals swayed from the high ceiling. The whole foul place smelled of sulfur. Maleficent, filing her nails, was seated in her tall green throne chair with her feet propped up. Mal and her three friends and their three parents sat around the apartment, waiting for Maleficent to explain why she had summoned all of them.

The villains had seen better days. Cruella, with her wild black-and- white hair, wore a ratty, nearly bald black-and-white dog-fur coat, which sported a bejeweled stuffed toy Dalmatian head next to her neck. She stroked it lovingly as if it were alive. Jafar, with his trademark mustache and goatee, was rocking a potbelly, a comb-over, and puffy Sansabelt pants.

Evil Queen, a former beauty, pulled at her cosmetically altered face and stared into a mirror. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos feared their parents nonetheless. "You will go," Maleficent commanded the teens. "You will find the Fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand." She blew on her nails. "Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" asked Mal. "Matching thrones," said Maleficent. "Hers and hers crowns." Carlos gestured to his friends. "Um, I-I think she meant us." Ignoring him, Maleficent tossed her nail file over her shoulder, stood, and beckoned Mal to her. "It's all about you and me, baby," she said, leaning in close to Mal. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" "Well, yeah! I mean, who doesn't?" said Mal. "Well, then get me that wand! And you and I can see all that and so much more!" said Maleficent. "And with that wand and my scepter"- she held up her arms- "I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Evil Queen lowered her mirror. "Our will," she said. Cruella pointed at Evil Queen and nodded. "Our will, our will," Maleficent said, trying to save face. She looked at Mal. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy," she said firmly. "What?" cried Mal, distressed. "Mom!" Maleficent stared into her daughter's eyes. Mal stared right back at her. The stare intensified. It was a test of power and focus. Mal and her mom did this every so often. Maleficent always won. Mal tore away her gaze. "Fine, whatever," Mal said. "I won," said Maleficent.

Emily frowns at the screen, "I hope I'm not like this when I become a mother". She spoke aloud as Sam kissed her head reassuringly.

"Malef, relax," said Evil Queen. "You're going to pop a vein and that is a look no one can rock." Cruella cackled. "Did her face just move?" Maleficent asked Cruella, pointing at Evil Queen. Cruella used her thumb and forefinger to indicate"a little bit." "Someone alert the media!" said Maleficent. "Hilarious," said Evil Queen sarcastically. "Evie! My little Evil-ette in training." Evie ran over and sat obediently across the table from her mother. "You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing," said Evil Queen. "And lots and lots of mirrors," said Evie and her mom in unison. Evie beamed and clasped her hands. "No laughing," her mother told her. "Wrinkles." Evie's smile vanished and she pouted. Maleficent looked at them and sighed.