Daemon Targaryen (19 years old

                                                               Daemon Targaryen (19 years old.)

                                                   Rhaenyra  Targaryen (3 years old

                                                   Rhaenyra Targaryen (3 years old.)

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Baelon was a bit confused by his eldest son's attitude, Viserys had always been the sweet one, the one to avoid conflict. He had been shocked when he found Daemon and Viserys fighting and even more surprised when he discovered the reason why. For some unknown reason discovering that Rhaenyra would wed Daemon in the future had angered his son greatly and he could not understand why. While the norm for the Targaryens was to wed brother and sister, wedding nice and uncle was not so far-fetched.
Baelon had always known that Viserys was a bit envious of his younger brother. While Viserys had struggled in training everyone could see Daemon had been born a warrior, feeling at home the moment a sword had been placed in his hands. Daemon had been more handsome, taller, and better with women. But none of these things had ever been an issue until Rhaenyra was born. While Daemon had never particularly liked children, he had melted the moment Rhaenyra had been placed in his arms. The rogue prince had been wrapped around the finger of a babe a few days old. As Rhaenyra grew, it was clear who her favorite person was. Daemon had been the first person she had walked to and the first word she said was kepus. Viserys's jealousy had grown then and he had attempted everything in his power to take Rhaenyra's love and affection. The small girl did not ignore her parents, or anyone else for that matter. She was always full of laughs and love for everyone she came in contact with. That was how she gained the name of the realm's delight. But Viserys did not care about that, he cared about the fact that Rhaenyra preferred her uncle over everyone else.
Even with all of that, Baelon had never believed his eldest son would dare to accuse his brother of molesting his child. Everyone could tell that Daemon would protect Rhaenyra until his last breath. Viserys was not ready to see his daughter as an adult, and being confronted with a grown Rhaenyra, who was married to a much older Dameon had pushed him over the edge. Baelon could tell that Damon and Nyra, as everyone called the two people who had traveled through time now, knew something had happened between Viserys and the younger Daemon, but they had not made any comments. Baelon had the impression that Viserys opposition to Daemon and Rhaenyra being together was not something new for the married duo. The whole situation made Baelon a bit sad, knowing that his eldest son was so opposed to seeing Rhaenyra and Daemon happy.
"Father." He did not move as Viserys walked up to him. "I was told you wanted to see me."
"Yes, we are waiting for your brother, I have sent one of the guards for him." Viserys's annoyed look made Baelon's annoyance rise. "You have something you want to say?"
"No, father." Viserys lowered his eyes and swallowed, not enjoying being confronted.
Daemon arrived not long after that, glaring at Viserys briefly before looking at him and nodding his head.
"I am aware that your relationship is not the best at this time, but I need you both to put that aside." He made sure his voice was firm, there was no time for games or petty jealousies. "There are two people who traveled through time because something so horrible happened that the gods deemed it necessary. We need to find out what will happen and plan accordingly."
"Have either Dae.. Damon or Nyra said anything?" Daemon's confusion when speaking about their visitors was understandable. "I have not seen them since we arrived yesterday."
"No, I believe they are trying to understand how they are seen at court before making any moves or providing us with information." Baelon shrugged. "Damon made it clear he will not do anything that will place his wife in danger."
"Let us speak to them," Viserys said, ignoring the comment Baelon had made about Damon's love for his wife. "Maybe they can give us a bit of information now."
"The guards said they are in the godswood," Baelon said as he started walking in that direction. "Let us see if we can speak to them without being overheard."
Once they made it to the godswood Baelon looked around the entrance but did not see anyone. The three men moved inside the garden, but there was no one by the heart tree. They made their way towards the refreshment table and all three men came to a stop at the image that met their eyes.
Nyra was sitting on top of the table, the older version of his son was standing between her legs. Both of them were kissing with such passion that even Baelon flushed, not sure if he should leave and let them finish or interrupt them. Nyra moved her legs, wrapping them around her husband's waist, making him smile against her mouth. Damon's hand moved, inching up the skirt of her gown until most of her leg was uncovered. Their mouths met again as one of Nyra's hands moved to Damon's neck, pulling his head down towards her. Nyra reminded Baelon of his wife, his beautiful Alyssa, who had been taken from him far too soon.
Baelon heard a choking sound and turned to the left to see Viserys, whose face was so red it was almost purple. He seemed to be having some kind of attack as he stared at the couple in front of them. Baelon opened his mouth, but Viserys seemed to lose it before he could say anything.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Damon and Nyra jumped and looked towards the three of them. Viserys moved closer as Baelon shook his head at his son's stupidity.
"I was kissing my wife before you so rudely interrupted." Damon rolled his eyes before lowering Nyra's skirts and assisting her off the table. "Could you people not have waited a bit longer before coming here?"
"We apologize." Baelon cleared his throat. "We did not know you would be uhm... Occupied."
"It is fine," Nyra said while giving them an amused smile. Damon's look said it was not fine and he was not happy about the interruption. "Isn't that right Daemon?"
"No, I would n..." Nyra elbowed her husband's stomach making him grunt and stick his bottom lip out. Baelon had to hide his amusement when he realized the man was pouting. "It is fine."
"We have come to speak to you. You have been here for two days and still have not told us anything about what is supposed to happen." Viserys's voice was annoyed. "You have to tell us why you were sent back."
"I do not have to tell you shit." Damon's eyes narrowed as he looked at Viserys. "I believe you need to change your tone."
"Daemon." Nyra turned to her husband and Baelon saw the way the man's eyes immediately softened. He could tell that even though Damon was physically stronger, his wife had him under her control. "We should give them some information at least, they must have several questions." Nyra gestured to the chairs and waited for them to sit down. "There are several events that will cause the fall of House Targaryen. Not everything will happen immediately, but our house will fall and our entire family will be annihilated."
"Our dragons will die in just a few years." Damon sat down and pulled Nyra into his lap, kissing her bare shoulder before looking at them. "Once they do the world will be doomed."
Baelon was so shocked he could not speak. What they were saying sounded like a nightmare and impossible. It was not so easy to kill a dragon, their house commanded ten of them at this time. It was unthinkable to believe they would die and the Targaryens would be destroyed.
"Is there anything we can do to prevent this?" Daemon asked, looking afraid at the thought of losing Caraxes and his family and Baelon placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I believe there is, that is the reason the Gods sent us here, to stop it from happening." Nyra's voice was gentle and Baelon saw the way it calmed Daemon immediately, his young son letting out a sigh of relief. "We will reveal more things as they are needed, but we need to be careful. We cannot trust anyone from outside our family. No one else must know about this."
"Of course." Baelon nodded in understanding. "We will keep all of this between us."
"Oh, you are not the one we are worried about," Damon said before turning to Viserys. "It is my brother who needs to understand the importance of secrecy."
"I would never say anything." Viserys glared at Damon.
"Yes, you would." Damon snorted. "Your ability to fuck up is only preceded by your weakness. Do not do anything that will cause our family to be in danger, I do not want to be in the uncomfortable position of having to kill you."
Baelon, Viserys, and Daemon's eyes widened at Damon's words. Baelon knew how much his younger son loved his brother. The fact that Daemon's older self was willing to kill Viserys meant that some of what had happened was his eldest son's fault. It was a scary thought, knowing that one of his sons was to blame for the fall of their family and the end of the world. 

                                                      Rhaenyra  Targaryen (17 years old

                                                      Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                                           Daemon Targaryen (33 years old

                                                           Daemon Targaryen (33 years old.)