Ryujin smiled, her heart thumping fast.

"Thanks. You don't have to. Also, thank you so so much for the mocha bread and coffee. I'm so grateful and happy." Ryujin said. Yeji nodded.

"Anytime."

"Please stay safe. Don't forget to call me or message me if you ever need me, okay?"

Yeji nodded again "will do. Thanks, ryujin."

They say bye before yeji quickly leaves. Ryujin went back upstairs, shutting herself in her room as she started jumping everywhere.

Yeji sure did keep her words. She visited every day after school. Ryujin enjoyed yeji's company, and she knew for sure that it was a crush. A massive crush.

Of course, who wouldn't love the Hwang Yeji?

It was soon Monday again, ryujin was back at school. Her and yeji met outside the gates of the school, hugging each other tightly. Ryujin smelt in her scent.

She always smells so fucking nice.

"I'm so glad your back, ryujin. It's been so lonely without you." Yeji said as they began walking inside the building.

"I'm glad I'm back. Only to see you and my friends though, sad I gotta work and learn. I'm so tired." Ryujin yawned.

"Ryujin, can we hang out after school?"

"Sure. Where will we go though?"

"We can go to mine." Yeji smiled.

Ryujin smiled back "of course. Anything for you."

The day went by pretty quickly, they had most lessons together and they hang out at lunch too. It was a fun day. It was after school, ryujin said bye and hugged her friends as she walked along with yeji, going to yeji's house.

Suddenly hyunjin came out of no where, along with his friend, felix.

"Is ryujin coming round?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yup." Yeji nodded.

"Sick." Hyunjin said, as him and ryujin fist bump. Hyunjin then ran ahead, along with felix.

"You and Hyunjin friends?"

"Not necessarily friends. We know each other, and I beat his ass in basketball last year. So yeah." Ryujin answered.

They arrived at yeji's, stepping inside and immediately going to her room, shutting themselves in there.

"Your room is nice." Ryujin said.

Yeji thanked her as they sat on her bed.

Yeji randomly had a memory of that karina girl, while she was tidying her room. She gulped.

Remembering when karina stormed in, having a go at her and slapping her as yeji broke down and cried. She never told ryujin what happened. She's scared too. She doesn't want karina ending up in hospital as well.

Yeji was happy that she has someone to protect her. She feels more safe.

She was tidying her desk, when suddenly she turned to ryujin who was scrolling through her phone, unbothered. Yeji sighed, thinking wether to tell her or not.

Yeji finished tidying. She walked over, sitting on the bed next to ryujin and pulling her phone out.

"Ryujin?"

"Hm?"

Silence.

"Do you remember our trip? Y'know, we were roommates." Yeji reminded.

"Yeah. I remember." Ryujin said, putting her phone down. Yeji could feel her stare but she didn't look up, she continued staring at her lap and fiddling nervously with her fingers. She gulped.

"Well. There was this... girl. Her name is karina—" yeji instantly got cut off.

"What did she do to you? Yeji? Did she do anything. I swear to got that little bitch. Please tell me if she hurt you." Ryujin said quickly, panicking.

So she knows her.. well obviously.

"Um. You weren't there. I was in the dorm when suddenly karina stormed in. She was pretty pissed off and annoyed. She started yelling at me.. she was shouting at me. She told me to stay away from you, she said you were only hers and no one was gonna take you away. She told me to stay away from you, and if she caught me near you again something bad would happen to m-me. I remembered she slapped me, really hard and it burned. She left and I broke down, crying." She explained.

Ryujin was fuming.

"And you never told me?"

"I was scared. We hated each other then, anyway. I thought you wouldn't believe me."

"Of course I would."

"Who is karina anyway?" Yeji asked, this time she looked up and met eyes.

Ryujin gulped "Karina. She's my ex. She's a manipulating bitch. She's toxic, too. She will do everything she can to get me back, but it won't work. I don't like her anymore. In fact, I fuckin despise her." Ryujin said with a disgusted face, making yeji laugh a little.

Ryujin was deep in thought her laugh is so goddamn cute. Screw you, Karina.

"Yeji, if she does anything again, please tell me." Ryujin said. Yeji smiled her insanely beautiful smile and nodded.

"And...I remember on the trip. You let me sleep with you cause I was scared of the thunder. Thank you for that, as well. I appreciate it." Yeji said.

"Of course."

They stared intensely at each other, deeply in the eyes. They were so deep in thought, how the fuck could they keep eye contact?

Ryujin couldn't hold back, she bit the inside of her lip to try stop her. She even went to look away but she couldn't. Yeji's eyes and beauty were too stunning.

That's when she broke.

Ryujin leaned in and pressed their lips together. Yeji widened her eyes, she was more then surprised.

After a while, ryujin quickly pulled away and opened her eyes.

"You kissed me.." yeji said quietly.

Ryujin nodded. Silence.

"I like you, hwang yeji." She announced.

"I like you so much. I'd do anything for you, anything to get with you, absolutely anything to stay by your side forever. I'd do anything you ask me too, promise. I'll even announce how much I love you in front of the whole school." Ryujin said. Yeji felt her cheeks go red.

Then, the next thing that happened, ryujin really wasn't expecting.

Yeji put her hands on ryujin's lap and leaned in, pressing their lips together once again.

Didn't wanna rush into it but I thought it's bout time they date

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while