2

~Track Practice~

Sunoo, Jake, and Jungwon walked outside with their track team. Some of the other students came to watch (including Ni-Ki, Jay, Sunghoon, and Heeseung).

"Ok, let's start with 10 laps" The coach said and everyone started running

"Ok, let's start with 10 laps" The coach said and everyone started running. Sunoo, Jake and Jungwon were finished in about 20 minutes. Everyone else was lacking behind them. "Good, you guys can go sit down until the others are done" The coach said.

Jake was drinking some water when Sunghoon tapped his shoulder. He stopped drinking and turned his attention to Sunghoon. "Yes?" Jake said. Sunghoon took Jake's hand and and pulled him further down the bleachers.

"So I know you like me" Sunghoon said. "W-What? How did you know?" Jake said. "I just do. I also like you to. Can we date?" Sunghoon asked. "S-Sure" Jake said. Sunghoon hugged Jake and Jake giggled and hugged him back.

"OK, everyone is done with laps. Come back on the track now" The coach said. Sunghoon let go of Jake and let him go to the track. "So, we have to run 2 miles on Friday, I know that's not a problem for some of you but it is for some people. So I need 2 people to fill in for Sungwon and Kwongnim" The coach said. Sunoo and Jake raised their hands. "OK, we have 2 people. You guys will run the second mile which means that you guys will not be on track for the first round, and you guys will fill in their spots for the second round" The coach said.

Then they did the rest of the practice.

"So I'm gonna drop y'all off because I'm going to Niki's moms house" Sunoo said. "Ok, are you gonna change first?" Jake asked. "Yea I'm also gonna shower" Sunoo said. They pulled up at home and Sunoo went to the shower.

After that he got dressed in:

Then he was on his way to Niki's moms house