Chapter 1

I always thought that all through high school and college, I would be single. That since I've never had a boyfriend before it just wasn't going to happen. I was proved otherwise when an incident happened with my crush Levi Jacobs.

Now it may seem unreal but as I review the events that have happened through out my senior year, the best of all would be pushing Levi down the stairs. Not that exactly, but what it led too.

After Levi got released from Urgent Care we planned our day of not going to homecoming and that really was great. We literally watched movies and spent the whole day together.

The Longhorns earned many wins after the game Levi had played and hurt himself. We attended every game and only had one other loss, and finished the year strong.

But here we are now. Graduation. All seniors wearing red caps and gowns. Thank god Jacobs and Heart aren't far from each other. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Levi. I wanted to run over to him and kiss him. Glad it's all over. Glad that life is coming toward us with new shots and glances.

We all sat on the fairly uncomfortable seats and listened to our Valedictorian. Kimmy Wilson, I haven't gotten to know her but I have seen her around. She gave a pretty normal speech about what we will face and how we have overcome so much this past four years.
I think to myself of how I would never be able to speak like that in front of so many people. Other than my sudden outburst in Mr. Larson's class, and defending the team against other classmates, I don't really talk in front of people. Levi claims it's because 'I have too many opinions in my giant gorgeous head.' While that's funny and weird it's totally true.

As she finished up her long and inspiring speech, I looked around to see Max. He made a face at me and I made a face in return. Max is like the older brother I never had. And we seem to have the whole brother and sisters feud but get along thing going great for us.

I guess after the whole Urgent Care thing Max, Levi and I grew even closer which I find that hard to believe. Considering we were close to begin with.

We were asked to stand and make our way to the stage as they called names one by one. I looked out to see Mr. Larson and found myself wrinkling my nose in disgust. Man I hate him. I looked towards the back and saw Mom, Dad, and Zeke sitting next to the Jacobs family.

This is it. I'm ready.

"Arden Heart." I proudly make my way across the stage. And I can't believe my boyfriend and best friend. As they woo loudly.

"That's my girlfriend!!!!" Levi yells over Max and the applause. He waves and apparently just wanted to embarrass me. But I guess it worth it.

My face heats up as I wave at him and blow a kiss and he pretends to catch it as the crowd breaks into a subtle laugh.

"What about me?!" Max yells and that deserves a laugh from the crowd and a death glare from the principal. I wave at Max and cover my blushed face as I run off the stage.

As I sit down I look up to see Max and Levi making a fool of themselves.

"Levi Jacobs."

I decide to do the same thing he did to me. I mean why not. What are they gonna do?

"Wooooo. That's my boyfriend!!!!"

And even from the crowd I could tell he was blushing and he stuck his tongue out at me. Causing me to snort in laughter.

The rest of the names were called and it seemed like everything was like it was supposed to be.

"And now I give you the class of 2015!!"

And that cued the caps to be thrown off of the heads of the many high schoolers. As we all hugged and I pushed my way the ought the giant crowd to my boyfriend and best friend.

I lost track of where they were and suddenly my hand was grabbed and pulled and I slammed my face on something hard. I look up to see Levi and his pair of blue eyes staring down at me. My stomach was in a twist as I felt the urge to kiss him.

"We did it Arden. We made it through high school."

"Yes we did. It's been a rough year man." He laughs at me and links his arm around my waist causing me to melt. He kisses me softly. But full of passion. I couldn't help but get lost in the moment. We acted like we were the only ones in the room and it felt perfect.

Just perfect.