Are you coming or not?

OK, I'll come. Don't step on the dance floor.

I won't tell you to step on it. Hurry up.

hmm
******

Who called son?

My friend. You made me late. Here he is scolding me. I'm going to be late.

Son is that person....

He is not what you think.

Why what's the difference?

He is a boy.

Oh, is that the matter? Let's see son.

'What, what did I say? Come on... it's all over now. On top of that, She did't seem to be upset either. I don't seem to be able to get rid of these curses.' Zhan was confused and thought to say something different about his girlfriend, but he blurted out that she is a boy. Now, Zhan seems to have switched north and south...

Now you are also going to secretly to see him, Son?

Oh mom, let's talk about him later. Now I'm going to meet my friend. Not to see him. He is not here today.

Whatever son, I will give you three days. There is no more time than that. If you don't introduce him to me within three days, you have no chances beyond that. OK? But remember that son, Everything will be decided after I talk to him. Get it?

Ok mom, I got it. Bye.

Bye.

************

At the club...

Zhan, why are you in a bad mood? Have some fun.

What fun, I'm bored now.

What is that?

My mother is looking for a marriage for me. My mouth hurts from giving the same answer now. That's why I said today that there is someone I like.

Wow, really?

Yes dude, I thought to escape by telling my mom that. However, it doesn't look like it's going well. She told me to meet that person within three days.

So is it a big deal, you have a lot of girls following you. Grab one of them.

That won't work, bro.

What's that, you're not going to get married, you're going to just show. After the work is done, remove her from your path.

That's not the problem.

So what are you talking about, tell me clearly.

This is Xua, I told mom that he is a boy.

What the fuck did you say?

That's it bro, I just told it. I did not think too much about it that time but now I feel something bad about what I have told.

Shit,

Do something Xua. If the three days are over, i have to marry that girl.

Now then you have to show your mom a boy?

Hmm, please find a solution for this Shua.
I can't marry that woman.

Okay, I'll try to do something.

While sitting at the table, both of them were emptying their glasses of whiskey and thinking about what to do with this. Looking around, Xuan's eyes started to shine happily when he saw something, and a small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, informing Zhan that things are going well. In the name of years of friendship, Zhan knows the meaning of this smile on the face of his asshole friend.

Xua, why are you smirking? Do you have any idea? tell me.

Zhan looked surprised at the way Xuan smiled and winked at Zhan.

What the hell did you show?

Zhan asked from Xuan because there was no one to show that the side he showed was special. Apart from people drinking and dancing around, waiters are walking around. That is all. What's more, Zhan couldn't see something special. So he was still looking at Xuan because he couldn't understand what he was showing...

Xua, who the hell did you show?

Come on, donkey. Look at that boy in that side.

Where, who the hell?

It was a little difficult for Zhan to directly recognize the person Xuan was pointing to because there were several men at the place Xuan pointed to.

Look at the waiter boy serving at the bar corner. How is that boy? Mmm...

Xua, but...he is a bartender...

So what? I cannot make Prince Charles of England your partner within three days.. Think of a way to talk to him.

But, are you sure?

Before judge, first go and have a talk with him.

OK now what do you want me to do?

Here's...
Xuan leaned to Zhan's ear and said everything that needed to happen..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright dude, then the rest is up to you. I talked to the manager and asked him to send the boy on time. Do it without messing all the plans ...

Hmm...but Xua...

Please tell me if you can't, or I will talk to him. Why, look, the boy is beautiful. I saw that the girls coming there were also looking at him.

Okay, I don't need you. I will do it.

Just enough, the brain was blown. Fear not.

hmm...

After talking. Remember to do as I said. I will stay here until you come.

ok

Good luck bro.

Thanks bro.

**************************************

The first chapter was given.
What do you think?

(If there are any mistakes please don't mind too much, it's because English is not my mother tongue.)

Thanks for everyone who has read, voted and commented 🤠.

Love you all ❤️

I'm Ming Yue 🤍🌝