Day 30| Culminate

--------------------------------

In which M absolutely loses it. Like outright. This is connected to Voice, this is before the events but after Sabre is captured.

--------------------------------

-M-

They were arguing, again. How exactly are they meant to set an example to their people about getting along when all they do is argue.

The main reason why I'm not reintroducing my people to the rest of the Steves, especially during all of this.

I gazed at the window, the sun was going down. Rubbing my forehead with a frown, they are giving me a headache.

Smoke curls from my mouth, I take in a deep breath. Just calm down, Calm down. Pushing down the fire within my chest.

Glancing over at the others, they were no longer bickering but talking.

"So he's in the holding cell?" Sapphire says with a not very happy expression.

Who? Are they not telling me something? "Who?" I ask.

The leaders all freeze and look at me nervously, "Sabre, we are trying to cure him of the darkness." Topaz is the one who answers.

Do they not understand?

I slam my hands on the table making the leaders jump, "Why aren't you listening? Sabre told you that the darkness is the only thing that can defeat the demons completely."

"The Darkness is dangerous! It corrupts!" Topaz hisses back.

My tail lashes and I hiss back, "I don't think you understand fully... I know what Demons can do. I've seen and heard what they have done..."

"Well Sabre is a danger to our kind!" Rue snaps out pushing Topaz aside.

The flame inside my heart burns more and more. My claws bury themselves into the table, I can see Sapphire back towards the exit.

"You will stay!" I snap turning around, the exit is blocked by flames.

The other Leaders stand up and get defensive.

"M! What is wrong with you!" Rue sneers.

"What is wrong with me? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!?" I fully snap out, hair tips and tail lighting up.

"Excuse you!?" Rue steps forward glaring at me.

"ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS CAUSE HARM!" I lash out, smoke rising from me as the fire in my hair spreads further, "All Sabre has done is help us all! Instead of taking care of him or even helping him, you turn against him!"

"I-" Citrine starts.

"Don't even speak! You saw him as a son and you turned against him!" I grab him by the front of his shirt.

"You treated him like a weapon..." I snarl, letting go of him and start pacing, ignoring how my steps leave marks.

"M you need to calm-" Amy tries.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I snap at him.

The door opens and we all look. A guard tenses in the doorway, "Uh- Sirs? We confiscated the Shadow Sword, the muzzle is a perfect fit-"

I snarl at the guard who backs up and shuts the door.

"YOU MUZZLED HIM!?" The fire burns and I face the leaders.

"It was a safety precaution..." Citrine backs up.

I fully light up, fire lashing around me. The carpet catches on fire as well.

The door opens again, I turn and glare, "What!?" I snap.

"Sabre's gone...." The guard steps back, fearfully.

"Find. Him. Now!" I hissed.

The guard rushes off and so does the Leaders, I don't follow.

I'm not in the right mindset, fire lashes around me. Lightning strikes and I step on dirt.

I can't calm down. Fire continues to lash, I just want everything to burn. I breath out smoke as I start pacing, they just keep turning their backs on Sabre.

Over and Over again...

I'm sick of it... I'm sick of them. I try to breath but my lungs are full of smoke.

Red Steves have the ability of fire. Some Red Steve's are lucky enough to not have fire. However some Red Steves are unlucky enough to have fire so strong that it gets hard to control.

I'm one of the unlucky ones, but I have a better grasp on it or I thought I did...

I lift up my hand, smoke rises from it. Frowning I sit down on the ground and take deep breaths.

I can't help anyone like this...

.

.

.

.

.

I remember what Ruby said when he chose me as a apprentice....

I'm cursed with the flame of the...

╎リ⎓ᒷ∷リ𝙹

--------------------------------

I know I probably did this prompt wrong but at least I tried!

:3

--------------------------------