caught?

After a while pierson was doing her makeup?

Pierson:
You know you don't need to say and stare at me brent

Brent:
I know but look how cute you are
He says while going up behind her and wrapping his hands around her chest

I know I have told you this before but you really don't need makeup on, you are so pretty just look at your little face. *pierson blushes*.

Pierson:
I know, but others don't think that. There was this one time when I was like 15 my
boyfiend broke up with me cause i was 'ugly'.

Brent:
Pierson Wodzynski you are the most prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life don't care what anybody thinks of you, they're probably just jealous.

Pierson:
Awww thank you my baby.

Brent:
How about I make us some waffles while you get dresses (pierson was still in her robe from the shower).

Pierson:
Pstffff- you cooking never. I'll order us some

Brent:
I'll have you know I am a very good cook but I'll order them for you my baby

After a while pierson comes down wearing all white with her green nuke shoes and green bag, whith her hair down a wavy (if you have seen her wear that outfit before on like snap stories and tiktoks)

Brent was facing the other way putting the food onto plates and said

You're here just in time ml.

But then he turns around and his jaw drops-

Brent:
OMG! you are the prettiest girl ever. Remind me how I got so lucky to date you.
He gives her a kiss and pulls out a chair for her

Pierson:
Well thank you

Brierson just talk and watch video while they eat and brent suggests they go to the beach.

At the beach:

Brent:
I love how you got us matching swimsuits but I hope nobody tries to look at those abs on my pretty girl.

Pierson:
Oh I haven't worked out in like 2 weeks come on let's go in the water.

They go to a part of the beach where there are not many people.

Pierson pulls brent by his wrist and they run into the sea.
Brent splashes pierson and pierson splashes Brent they just have a fun time hanging out with eachoter.

A bit later they were both sunbathing laying on their towels but brent had his arms around her shoulders and pierson was snuggled into him.

Lexi and Liv happend to be walking past to take some photos.

Liv:
OMG! Wait is that brierson laying down over there?

Lexi:
OMG! I think it is. We should totally sneak over there.

They sneak over behing them.

Liv:
quick take a picture and let's make a run for it

Lexi takes a picture but the flash was on a pierson starts to move.

Liv:
Quick run.

Lexi:
Woah! We got away just in time a think.

Pierson was still moving around

Brent:
Are you okay baby?

Pierson:
Yeah I am just getting hungry.

Brent:
Okay how about we head back to your car and drove to McDonald's?

Pierson lit up at the idea and once they stood up  brent kissed her and they held hands all the way back to the car.

Little did they know the girls were secretly filming them all the time...

How should I make the girls confront them I was thinking maybe with a lie detector test that they put brent on?

Please give me suggestions and please comment so I can talk to yall.

Tell me what your favourite brierosn tiktok or photo is?