chapter 1 (monday)

Brent pov
I woke up to my alarm blasting in my ear. I turned it off and then I remembered- today was tiktok Monday. Yes! I'm gonna see pierson. I love to hang out with her she is so funny, cute and smart and I just love to and would do anything to be with her.

I showered and got breakfast and people started to arrive. I said hi to my friends and then they all separated getting food and doing tiktoks.

I was just upsatirs in my room looking out the windeow because Pierson was supposed to he here over an hour ago where is she?! I don't want too call her to sound too desperate but I am starting to worry she is normally the first one here. 

Just then dom and liv came up behind me.

Dom:
What are you doing everyone is downstairs?

Liv:
He is probably looking for pierson.

Brent:
No i'm not and by the way have you heard from her?

Dom:
Oh so you are looking for her and no I haven't heard from her.

Liv:
Calm down guys she is probably just at starbuckss or something come downstairs brent we are all eating tacos.

Brent:
Okay I guess.

Brent pov:
I followed them downstairs and just then pierson burst through the door.

Pierson! I ran over and hugged her as tight as I could. What took you so long?

Pierson:
Hey! I was doing my makeup I was trying something new today. And here I got you your favourite starbucks order.

Brent:
Thank you so much! And you look great, as always.

Pierson:
Awww thank you you're so cute.

Brent:
No you are come on let's go upstairs.

Just then lexi walked past

Lexi:
Eww get a room

Brent:
Shut up lexi you're so annoying.

Brent pov:
Me and pierson went upstairs and into the bathroom and I locked the door.

Brent:
I missed you so much come here.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her, her hands being wrapped around his head.

Pierson:
I missed you so much too.

Puts her hands around to his back and just lays her head into his chest.

Pierson:
I'm gonna film a tiktok rq.

Brent:
Okay I'm gonna watch.

Pierson does the tiktok but Brent sees her shake her but and runs and pushes her out the way and shakes his but for the tiktok. And says that's only for me too see.
Pierson laughs.

Pierson:
Haha you're so overprotective.

Brent:
Well when there is someone as pretty as you, someone will easily try too steal you.

Pierson:
I know I know

They both laugh.