E

A Months Later

Reading her books silently while waiting for her student, Sana heard the door creak open but didn't pay attention and countinue reading the book on her hand.

She heard a footstep approaching and it's getting closer and closer towards her direction, but the young professor didn't mind her surrounding. Her book is rise up covering her face, Sana felt something place on top of her table.

"Hmm" Sana heard that the other person is clearing their throat to catch her attention.

Sana lowered her book as she take a peak to catch a glimpse of the person and her heart skip a beat when she saw who is it, but she immediately got her composed to mask out.

Tzuyu is staring at her innocently and immediately got shy as she lowered down her gaze to avoid Sana eyes.

Sana lowered her specs and observe their surrounding, their no student and only the two of them inside her class.

Sana immediately got curious as this is the first time Tzuyu went into her class early. She turn her gaze back to Tzuyu who's still looking down on her foot.

"Is there something you need, Ms. Chou?" Sana ask firmly.

"Uhmm.. nothing much.. I.." Tzuyu stutter trying to compose her words.

"Please talk properly" Sana said strictly, Tzuyu gulp when she heard her strict professor voice.

"Uhm... I brought you snack" She said shyly, Sana raise her brows in questioning look. Tzuyu press her lips finding her words again

"It's an... An apology" Tzuyu said stuttering, Sana tilted her head towards Tzuyu

"It's a peace offering.... I'm sorry" Tzuyu said as her shoulder went down.

"I've realized that I didn't even properly asked for your apology after calling you names last time" Tzuyu explain

"I'm sorry, Ma'am.. I just don't have a courage to do it and face you.. Sorry if it took me months" Sana could feel the sincerity on her voice.

Sana didn't say a words and they are filled with silence, Tzuyu just wish that the grounds will open up and swallow her as she can't stand with the silence her professor is giving her.

It went for a minutes, Sana was actually felt move, she doesn't understand but there's something inside her felt soften towards her student.

She was about to say something, but they heard the doorknob clicking indicating theirs  coming inside the room, Tzuyu took a step backward and went to her seat silently.

Sana just close her lips and just observed her student with a sad face, Sana felt worried a bit.

And the room slowly filled by her students and they greeted her as they took their seat.

"Good Morning, Professor Minatozaki"

Sana smile at them as she greeted them back and her eyes slowly went to Tzuyu direction she saw how she compose herself and greeted her friends and classmates comes in.

In Tzuyu's perspective, she felt rejected. She felt sad as she thought her act of apology got rejected by Professor Minatozaki.

'Well, what do you expect, Tzuyu.. Of course it's you fault for calling her names' Tzuyu thought.

The class went on with Professor Minatozaki silently and constantly checking her student Chou Tzuyu.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.