3/ Rainbow's and cleanin'

Start from the beginning

"Uwaahh~ Amazing, so this is main street eh?" Grim curiously looks at the statues as you walk behind him, also looking at the statues. "Why're there so many statues?" You look at a lady with octopus legs. "Right? Whats with these statues, all eight of them look pretty scary.." Eight? You look for a eight one and see a..horse? Or is it a pony.. 'Whoa, talk about deja vu..'

"Like, this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." He points at the statue with a woman on it. You were about to speak before another voice cut you off. "You don't know the Queen of Hearts?" You look torwards the newcomer and take in his appearance. He has fluffy, orange hair that flips up at the ends, and average-length bangs that fall around his face and between his eyes. His eyes are bright scarlet in color, and over his left eye is a red marking shaped like a heart. And he has an energetic smile on his face.

Grim climbs up your body (so he's sitting on your shoulder) and whispers into your ear. "Why does he look like that.. So weird." You look at the ginger again. "Don't be like that Grim, I feel bad for him, look's like he got beat up by a rainbow.." You and Grim laugh with eachother as Mr. Rainbow stand Infront of you. "Queen of Hearts? Is she important?" Grim asks as he kneads on your shoulder.

"She was a queen who lived in a maze-like garden of roses long, long ago." He said. "She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!" As he started speaking you immediately lost interest and curiously look at the pony statue.

"That's terrifying!" Grim yells. "It's cool! i like it. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?" The ginger says before looking at you and following your gaze. "Ah? Your interested in Nightmare Moon ?" He smirks as your eyes widen in shock. 

"Nightmare Moon is an evil entity that arose after Princess Luna was transformed by jealousy and bitterness. Luna had noticed that the ponies she and her sister, Princess Celestia, ruled over played all day but shunned the night. After transforming into Nightmare Moon, the evil mare brought eternal night."

(edit; hii from the future! i changed the pony so this will have a huge impact on the plot)

You look at the statue with a worried look. 'Was this happenin'? Was it gonna happen' or has it already happened?'

As Grim and Ginger continue chatting, you put a finger on your chin. Thinking about when that happened, ginger didin't say what happened before, only what was goin' on. But since Nightmare.. or Luna was a statue, she must've have been a god or somethin' right? But where were your friends, were they not important enough to represent a statue? Rarity, Rainbowdash, Pinkie, Fluttershy- At this point Grim already knows the ginger's name, chatting with him like old pals.

Ace looks at you before speaking his sentence louder  while smirking. "They're all so cool.. unlike a certain possum." That immediately caught your attention. Ace looks at you before continuing his sentence while smirking. "Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned entrance ceremony into such a fiasco, right?" He laughs at the both of you. 

"The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic." He points at you as you turn to face him. "and the monster no one summoned at all." He now points at Grim. "It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

"Wha- Your a rude one!" Grim backs away from Ace and stands by your legs instead. "And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor, hah! So lame!" You look at him with an dumbfounded look before speaking up. "Listen here you rabid rhododendron, don't speak like that to me nor my cat, you judgmental, beat up by a rainbow, tit-having pippin!" You really wanted to cuss at him, but Disney says no-no.

Both Grim and Ace looks at you flabbergasted before Ace smirks again. "Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Start learning how to actually cuss people out." He laughs and tips the top of your hat so its covering your face. Grim starts making weird noises as his ear-flames start getting brighter. "I thought I'd just mess with you a bit but you really blew my expectations away. Miss. Y/N. Now, unlike you two i actually have classes to attend to."

"Keep this school squeaky clean!" That was the last straw.

"No one makes fun of Grim or my henchman! I'm gonna make that ginger-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim yells at Ace as he shoots his fire at him. "Oh my! Watch out! What're you doing!? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN GINGER-HEAD!?" Ace says in distress while dodging the blue fire. "You wanna throw down with me, possum? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

"Myaaaaah!" Grim uses his fire again as Ace uses some.. weird wind-sparkly thing. "Oh-ho! How do you like that?" He grins. "H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!" "What's going on over there? A fight?!" A random student rushes torwards the fight excitedly. "Oh, sweet! Get 'em!"

"Magic to control wind eh'? That's hilarious." You laugh and watch by the sidelines as they continue fighting. "Awww... Can't hit me with your little fireballs?" Ace looks at you and laughs as you laugh about his power, finding your laugh hilarious. "Grrr... You better believe I'm about to!"

----

"Take that!"

"Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to- Hah!" Ace looks at the statue. "Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!" Grim looks at the statue. "That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!" "Who in their right mind would ever do that?!" You worriedly look at the statue and flinch as you hear a familiar voice.

"Enough!! Just what is going on here!" Crowley yells as the audience of students run away at the sight of him. 

"Oh no! The headmage!" Both Grim and Ace exclaim . "He's gonna tie us up with his 'Lash of love'! let's get outta here Y/N!-" SMACK "Ow ow ow!" SMACK "Nya! Hurts just as much as it did before!" SMACK "I didin't even do nothin'!"

"As if the likes of you could ever flee from me! Haaah... Did I not just warn you, "no more incidents" And now you've charred one of my statues?! It's almost as though you want to be expelled!" Crowley scolds you three with crossed arms. "No! Forgive me!" Whoa, ginger is turning desperate. "And you, Y/N. You were specifically told to keep Grim under control!" Crowley turns to look at you. "It wasn't his fault-!" "No more excuses!"

"And you!" He points at Ace. "State your name and grade." Ace looks at the floor. "Ace Trappola, first-year.." "Then Trappola, Grim and Y/N. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!" For someone who just burned a entire statue, that punishment isn't that bad. "Nya!? It's all 'cause joker was makin' fun of us!"

"Eh? Me too!?" Ace points at himself, like he wasn't the main cause of the statue burning. "Why me!? I didn't even do nothin'! I don't even have magic!" You exclaim, cleaning not being your best ability. "Most definitely! After school, meet me in the cafeteria. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Ugh, i just cant catch a break!"

"Fine."

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short! I wanted to save our meetin' with you know who ₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: Oct. 31, 2023