Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal

Începe de la început

While she generally does not value her own (or others') life as a Nikke, she still shows empathy and concern for the well-being of the squad. Perhaps due to how seldom she becomes emotionally invested in people, anyone who does become one of those few she cares about will be subject to an almost overbearing level of concern. Anis also rarely gets shaken off, and whenever she undergoes an outburst, she may end up violently assaulting her adversaries, as shown when [ERROR].

STRATEGIES:

NOT YET DETERMINED

Anis:"Okay... what the hell... it even knows who I am very deep... it's started to kind of scared me off..."

Neon:"Yeah, no kidding, but, why off-the-wall Neon ? What does it meant by that ?"

Terminal:"Your obsession with Firepower as well your demeanor make it like that."

Neon:"Oh..."

Terminal:"Anyway, wanna see something about Rapi ?"

Rapi:"!!"

Anis:"Oh yeah, we don't really know much about her past, probably you could help us with it, right ?"

Terminal:"Sure, here you go." The Terminal shows up Rapi, in her usual demeanor, which doesn't surprised Anis and Neon that much.

Anis:"Wow, you rarely smiled don't you ?"

Rapi:"..."

RAPI

TYPE: ELYSION NIKKE

DATA: Rapi is one of the many Nikkes that are produced by Elysion, one of the Big Three. She is a member and the leader of the Counters Squad. A veteran with many years of combat experience on the battlefield. She had the ability to understand the situation and carry out operations stands out among other Nikkes in Elysion. It is easy to be misunderstood by people as being cold at the first place by sticking an extremely clerical and rigid attitude to them, but it also shows an infinitely softened look to the person who opens up her heart.

A troubled yet reliable girl who seeks to answer the question of just what Nikkes really are. As a member of Counters, she always ensures harmonious relations between various squadmates.

Most of the time, Rapi acts like the right-hand man and advisor of the Protagonist in-game, explaining various aspects of the world and Nikkes. However, behind her cold demeanor, she is a troubled spirit, constantly questioning her role as a Nikke and her relationship with her commander. Rapi's loyalty and obedience to the commander is unparalleled, being ready to follow any awaiting orders from the commander.

She doesn't seem to mind the mischievous or sarcastic demeanor of her fellow squadmates (Anis and Neon) even if it was directed towards her, although sometimes she may cut it off if necessary.

Prior to the events of the main story, Rapi was once a member of Absolute, alongside Eunhwa, Emma, and Vesti. During a mission involving 5 Tyrant-class Raptures, one of her explosive attacks accidentally killed a human. To her horror, despite going against her duty as a Nikke, all Rapi could feel was annoyance at having to write a report. This led her to have an identity crisis, wondering what she was if she was neither human nor Nikke, eventually ending in her quitting Absolute, much to the squad's shock and in Eunhwa's case, dismay.

At some point before the start of canon, she became acquainted with Anis and somehow formed a rapport with the occasionally snarky Tetra Line Nikke. She has also met [ERROR].

STRATEGIES:

NOT YET DETERMINED

Anis:"..."