Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal

Start from the beginning

Neon:"wait wha- what the heck !?" She got surprised and shocked that, her underwear has always been shown but she doesn't even know it. "Why no one told me about this !?"

Anis:"Well... you didn't asked, so we didn't told you about."

Neon:"But the Commander... does he knows too ?!"

Anis:"I'm pretty sure he does... but he doesn't say it cause he doesn't want you to think wrong about him."

Neon:"So my underwear has been shown to everyone the whole time ?! This is so embarrassing !" She is now couped up, buried her face into her hands as her face right now is as red as a tomato. "Wait, you guys have talked about this ?"

Anis:"Well, yeah, but we haven't decided who will go and tell you about it though. The Commander said that he ain't gonna do it cause he's a guy and he doesn't want you to think wrong of him as I said before, I don't want to do it cause it's just too awkward to do it and Rapi, she doesn't know how to tell you that."

Neon:"Ah man... well, at least I go and read what information that Terminal has."

NEON

TYPE: ELYSION NIKKE

DATA: A member of the Counters Squad. Neon openly preaches the strength of almighty firepower, believing that Firepower is the dream and solution to everything. She loves to appeal the true greatness of firepower whenever she gets the chance and pours all her time and effort in raising her own firepower. She has a strong egotistical personality, but not to the point where it becomes a nuisance to others. She's the type of Nikke who gets along with others fairly well, and at the same time, takes care of her own things.

A rabid gun nut who thinks about nothing else. She is from Counters, but her true identity as a spy is an open secret.

Neon is the third member of the Counters to have been introduced to the Squad, being a fan of 'firepower'. She mostly displays a naive and airheaded attitude at most parts. Neon likes to play the role of a spy.

In contrast to her demanor, she still maintains a good relationship with her fellow squadmates.

STRATEGIES:

NOT YET DETERMINED

Neon:"... That's... actually pretty accurate... I'm starting feels scared of this."

Anis:"I'm quite surprised that this machine here actually know about you that much. Anyway, I'mma check mine." She then goes and check on her profile, which is basically her.

ANIS

TYPE: TETRA LINE NIKKE

DATA: A member of the Counters Squad. She is full of a bright energy that is lively and full of energy. If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it. She has no wrinkles and is easy to get along with, but if she judges that the level of intimacy is likely to exceed the appropriate line, she draws the line calmly. She gets along well with everyone, but the people she talks with are very limited.

A girl that knows exactly how to survive in this forlorn world. Somewhere in between somber Rapi and off-the-wall Neon, she is fond of telling jokes to lighten the mood whenever things get too tense.

Among the three, Anis is the most sarcastic and insolent, although she still shows her obedience and loyalty towards the commander. Her impertinence knows no bounds, employing it regardless of the situation such as [ERROR].