The Hex

The funeral of my third child wasn't fun to say the least. I had buried two of his older sibilings during the past couple of months, so I kinda got used to it, but it still sucked. I was tired, but everyone still expected me to grieve. I didn't even feel an attachment with the child because I knew it will die, just like who came before him. How did I know? Because I hexed them, of course! Now you must be thinking, what mother can hex her own children, and I'd say you're right, but at the time, I didn't know I was hexing my children. You still don't understand? Ok. Let's go back to the ancient year of 2012.
I was a college student, so happy, so full of life. Then, a handsome guy came along, and things started to fall into their rightful place of disaster and ruin. I desperately loved him, he was into another young woman, so I looked up a love spell online, and I used it on him. At first, I didn't think it worked, so I was really angry and hexed him. The hex was on the same website as the love spell. Maybe that should have tipped me off that the people responsible for this website meant buisness. The hex didn't show any immediate effects, but that's only because I hexed the guy's lineage not his own. After a while, however, the love spell started showing its effects, and we started dating. For a while, I forgot about the website, and thought the guy had fallen for my beautiful face and sarcastic demeanor, but even after all the wrong things that happened in our relationship, he still loved me, so I thought to myself: Awesome. Now all my kids will die. The guy wasn't even that good. I don't know what made me fall for him. We got married because he insisted on spending the rest of his life with me, and after the death of our first child, he insisted on trying another time, and another. Maybe I should look up one more spell. The black widow spell.