A Simple Grocery Run

Start from the beginning

The brothers get the things they need without getting caught by the late-night shoppers and the staff on the night shift inside the store, and they grab a few extra things. Raphael grabbed a pack of disposable water bottles, they still have enough to last until the next grocery run but it's better to be safe than sorry. Miceloangleo grabbed chips, candy, and some soda, Mike just couldn't help the allure of such snacks. Leonardo grabbed some cleaning supplies, wanting to make sure that the lair was as clean as it could be. Donatello grabbed strawberry Poptarts, extra lettuce, and plastic grocery bags. They grabbed the bags because they knew that their brothers would forget about it, but the Poptarts and lettuce were a cause for confusion for the rest of the brothers.

The brothers proceed to go to the roof they were on previously to put the groceries they had stolen in the bags they also stole.

"That bag is for condiments, that bag is for the main ingredients of the meals, that one is vegetables, and that one is extra stuff!" Leo assigned the bags to hold certain groceries as he and his brothers packed them with those specific groceries.

"Bags! What would Lee do without them?" Raph playfully ribbed Lee as he carefully placed the vegetables in their bag. "Why do we have extra lettuce, again?" He inquires, picking up said extra lettuce.

"It's for Lee," Donatello explains as they organize the condiments in their bag. Lee turns his gaze over to Don with an expression of appreciation dawning on his face.

"Why do you always grab something extra for Lee but never me and Raphie!?" Mike melodramatically asks, putting a hand to his heart for the effect. Having completed the bag for the main ingredients and was now messing around with his brothers and his nunchucks.

"Are either of you my twin?" Don asks, already knowing the answer.

"No, but we're still your brothers!"

"You and Raph don't get special privileges then."

Mike makes a noise of hurt, goes over to Raph, and leans against him.

"Can you believe this! Our little brother truly doesn't care and loves us!" Mike says as he places a hand on his forehead.

"That's not what I said," Don states, slightly offended by Michelangelo's theatrics.

Raph pushes Mike off of him, Which causes Mike to react with an offended gasp and a comment about how Raph doesn't love him either. Then he pushes Raph back. And Raph pushes Mike. That cycle of playful shoves continues until Don and Lee are done packing the bags assigned to them, and with them being trained in the art of ninjutsu, they start to use their weapons in this mock fight.

Donatello grabs out their phone and starts to record the mock fight. Leonardo thinks this fake fight is amusing at first but as it continues, he gets more worried that with all the movements Raph and Mikey are making, people will start to notice them up there.

"Hey, maybe you guys should calm this down a little..." Leo manages to say before Mike's nunchuck hits one of Raph's sai too hard and it flies out of his hand. All four watched as the sai bounced off the ground, fell off the side of the building into the alley next to it, and presumably almost hit someone from the yell that could be heard.

All four brothers freeze up at first but then Lee runs over to the side of the building where the sai fell and looks down to see who yelled. At the bottom of the alley, was a dark-skinned woman, with her hair probably in some form of braided knots for her hairstyle, wearing a yellow coat dress thing. is staring at the sai that is on the ground in front of her.

"Are you okay!?" Leo yells down at her, causing her to look up at him. Donnie walks up to stand next to Lee, their leg braces clinking against the roof.