Neko Frank pt 2

Frank Pov

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock at my door. I got up to check it..

"What do you want iceber-...."
Iceberg had a leash and a collar. Now, I could done the smart thing and asked him to leave but-

*SLAM*

I locked the door, blushing heavily. I didn't know what to do so I sat on the edge of my bed and hoped he wouldn't get in. It's not like I could do anything if he did.

But then, I heard-.
*click click*

..he..

..has..

..KEYS..

IM SO F@CKING STUPID-

He opens the door with his usual sh!t-eating smirk, except this time.. he had hand cuffs. Uh oh.

"Mmm... you shouldn't have done that..." Frank says, walking up to me.

I was scared, I was literally shaking when he laughed and kissed my forehead, throwing the handcuffs to the floor.

"I wouldn't do anything like that without consent hothead... calm down.." He said.

It gave me butterflies knowing he actually knew what consent was and that he wouldn't do anything sexual to me without it.

"I- you- SCARED ME" I stuttered out, all silver did was laugh and kiss me.

"Stop kissing me weirdo."

"Awhh whyy?~"

"J-Just stop."

"Fine.."

"...wait you're actually gonna stop?"

"You asked me to"

"SO IF I HAD JUST- I DONT KNOW, ASKED TO LEAVE-"

"no."

.
.
.
Around 20 minutes later, (cause I can't cliffhanger rn 😔)
Silver puts Frank in his lap, kissing his forehead and all that lovey dovey sh!t.

"When the hell did you start softening up to me? You're trying to get something from me."

"Your Virgi-"

"Should've known."

"That was a joke, but I'd be willing to take it if you wanted me to~"

When the hell did he start acting like this?! He went from harsh and cold to-.. not as harsh but still cold!!

I guess I have a thing for guys that might try to rip my head off.

No bodies pov

Silver picks up the collar, snapping it around Franks neck.

"ICEBERG WHAT THE HEL-"

Frank tugs on the leash, causing frank to turn bright red and shut up.

"There goes my little pet~ All quiet~"
(Wtf am I doing with my life 😭)

"I- pet- NO"

"Oh darling,"

Silver leans in to whisper into Frank's ear

"I need your consent~ just so I can start having my fun~"

The next chapter will have smut, WARNING WARNING!!

NONO WORD ALERT!!!