After math of "last night"

Silver pov

I woke up after drinking a love potion that I thought was a smoothie. (he wasn't sober) 

It was warmer than usual, it felt nice.
(His eyes were still closed)

I felt something warm move my hand and I usually don't feel this good so I stopped it. It didn't move for quite some time but then I opened my eyes and-

It was him.

I got up and out of bed immediately before asking what happened.

"You uh-" I glared at him so he knew if he lied then it wouldn't be so good for him.

"You told me you liked touching me then brung me here and cuddled me and fell asleep"

I think I was blushing but it was hard to tell at the moment.

"I- let me take you back to your room"

Frank pov

HE DIDNT EVEN APOLOGIZE AFTER THE TRAUMA HE PUT ME THROUGH

THAT STUPID B-

Silver pov

I lead him back to his room, probably blushing a lot but I couldn't think straight at the moment, then when I opened the door I did something that was probably gonna end bad

"You can have access to my room, I'll give you the key if you need something."

Why did I say that? What if he does something dumb? Whatever, I can kill him in seconds, or even worse, torcher him if needed.

Frank pov

Wow he trusts me with that? That's a stupid idea.

✨time skip✨

I couldn't go to sleep so obviously I had to pick lock my door and go to his room.

I walked into his room and collapsed.

Silver pov

I woke up and Frank was on the ground sleeping like a baby.

I mean- my carpet is comfortable but not that comfortable.

Maybe he needed something and fell asleep in the process.

I stare at him for a bit, then he finally wakes up.

"How long have you been staring at me for?"
"A bit now, why did you come in here?"
"I uh- I couldn't uh-" he was stuttering so I got up and stood infront of him and bent down to get on his level.

"I couldn't fall asleep"
"That's childish"
"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR CARPET IS MORE COMFORTABLE THEN MY BED"
"*yawn* I'm still tired, you can sleep next to me if it'll get you to stop screaming"
"No, not again, I'll go back to my room, I'd rather go back there then sleep with you again."

He started walking off then I said " I don't think you know what the term "sleep with" means"

"Well it meant that you forced me to cuddle with you so leave it there"

When he shut the door I made sure to check the cameras to see where he went and, sure enough he went back to his room.

I fell asleep soon after that hoping he would stay there .

Frank pov

I fell asleep and had a dream about us- (yk), I woke up in a cold sweat and I was a complete tomato.

I got up to use the bathroom that was attached to my room and washed my face and I heard a knock on the door.