"I don't trust him. He must've taken it." Canada growls.

I sigh, "if he took it then I would've felt it." I dial Ukraine's number, only to hear her voicemail. "Ukraine isn't picking up." I called her again.

"Give her some time." Canada says. After the millionth call, someone finally picks up.

"Hey Ukraine, have you seen my necklace by any chance?" I say, hoping for an answer.

Instead of Ukraine, I hear Russia's voice, "she's taking an extensively long bath right now. I'll tell you if I find it."

Canada and I look at each other, worried, "please tell me as soon as possible." My voice shakes to my dismay. Tears slowly form in my eyes.

"Aight. Bye."

Canada pulls me into a hug. "We'll find it soon, don't worry." I hug him back, bursting into tears. That necklace means the world to me.

I couldn't sleep the whole night; I kept shaking in bed. Canada stayed next to me. He tried calming me down, but it was hopeless. My necklace is gone. Life won't be the same anymore. It was my first gift.

Father and Mom made it for me when I turned one. It had a picture of us (Australia and New Zealand weren't born yet) with my hero, a majestic eagle. That eagle always appeared when little me was in trouble. It saved me from burning forests, to exploding volcanoes, to being stranded in the middle of the ocean. You could say I was a troublemaker. The problem is, I haven't seen the eagle ever since I started elementary school. The picture in my necklace is the only connection I have with the past...

'^'

My tired Canadian brother and I made our way to school. As we walked, I always had to wake him up. I told him to sleep, but he insisted on staying awake with me. He said that if I can't sleep he can't sleep either. Logic? Gone. But it was nice to have company. I love Canada for that.

On the way to school, China told me that Vietnam hadn't seen my necklace either. She checked the whole restaurant and couldn't find it. I don't trust Vietnam, but if China's involved then she should be telling the truth.

'^'

China and I make our way to the Lunch room. I have been worried about the whereabouts of my necklace the whole day. I stopped concentrating in class, which got me in trouble. Father might be hearing from the teachers soon. I don't want to get him involved.

"You'll get it back eventually." China soothes, holding my hand. I hope he's right. We walk into the cafeteria to find a swarm of students at our usual table. We walk over to Russia and Canada who are far away from the crowd.

"I believe Ukraine has your necklace." Russia says, completely emotionless, "she found it in her bag and thought it was hers. I told her it wasn't, but she insisted it's the necklace she lost decades ago."

I take in the information, burning with rage. My blood boils as I look at Ukraine in the middle of the crowd. "Amy, it's not her fault. It was a misunderstanding." Canada tries reasoning with me. I storm over, pushing my way to the center. I can clearly hear Ukraine boasting about MY necklace. She obviously found out it was made of diamonds and silver. I will make her pay.

What I did find odd was how she boasted about her wealth. She isn't the type to do such a thing; Ukraine is fragile and timid and, apparently, her family is rich. I hear Canada shouting my name, trying to get me to stop. He knows what I'm about to do and I won't let him stop me.