Rannie's spacehey

About me:
Hello my name is Rannie, short for Ranoldie, I mjust entering the medical school for forensic pathology! I do hope to be a forensic pathologist, and maybe  be the next Dr. G: medical examiner. I am as you can see from my profile that I am a red head and I have a beautiful but shapeless face though beauty aside....I am unfortunately a huge science nerd and freak off nature to most people! That being said most people do even get me, they think because of my interests that I am morbid or psychopathic.   Which isn't true, I have PTSD, Asperger's syndrome and that would be it.  Am 18 at the moment but will 19 next month.  That being said I am a bullying survivor too!

[edit]

Who I want to meet:
Who I want to meet, real?! Dr. Jan Garavagula from dr. G medical examiner, agent Scully, David dicovny excuse my spelling.  And that would be it maybe Madonna and who ever isn't too religious! No minors please!  That would be about it that, thank you!

[edit]

Interests:

General
Crystals, astronomy, astrophysics, astrophotography, stargazing, FORENSIC SCIENCE , FORENSIC PATHOLOGY , reading, writing, blogging, drawing, art, painting, photography, modeling, Halloween, languages, psychology, psychiatry, Netflix, Disney +, vlogging, blogging, water colours, sleeping, eating food, COFFEE, nature, poetry, creepypasta, true crime( though I don't condone bad behaviour online), cryptids (monsters), horror movies, sun glasse, make up.
Music
Insane Clown Posse, 666 ( the dj), djmaisin, boney m, deadmau5, with Raymond watts, king buiscut, moon fruit, missy Elliot, blood on the dance floor, alien sex fiend, limpbizkit, Slipknot, korn, pantra, murderdolls, otep, sisters of mercy, 80's music, 90's music, 3 doors down, red, hot chilli peppers, Metallica, Madonna,
Movies
Chinese cinema, the creator, marcel and dc movies,Halloween, Friday the thirteenth , elms street, chucky movies, lord of the rings, hobbit, dungeons and dragons, repo, karate kid ( I HATE John Kreese), shake hands with the devil, samurai and ninja films, studio ghibili, patient 0, 14 peaks, summit of the gods, broadpeak, vertical limit., fall ( Netflix)
Television
Cobra Kai (I still HATE John Kreese), king of the hill, desperate housewives, army wives, simpsons, ōokū: the inner chambers, barbarians, x-files, Pluto tv, YouTube, greys anatomy, 6 feet under, Buffy the vampire slayer, Archie's weird mysteries, ultimate survival Everest, anger management.
Books
Falling, globo sapiens, drowning, the quiet tenant, lord of the rings, shake hands with the devil, call of duty: the comic book, heart stopper, silverwing trilogy, Baghdad burning with riverbend, astronomy, the greatest love story ever told, the stand, it, nightmares and dreams scapes, worlds most dangerous places, hp lovecraft,
Heroes
Anyone with a good heart, and soul is my hero. other wise look at "who I want to meet"