"I cannot believe it is you." Aemma ran her hands over Rhaenyra's face, tracing her nose, and brow. "You look just as I imagined."

Something shook the ground as a roar was heard, making Rhaenyra look towards her husband who nodded before they both walked out of the tent. Syrax had landed close to the tents, Caraxes next to her as some people screamed attempting to get away from both dragons. Rhaenyra approached her golden lady, happy that she was well, and smiled when Syrax pressed her large head against her chest. The feeling she got from her dragon was that she had been worried.

"Be calm Syrax." She sent a feeling of calmness to her dragon. "I am well, I just needed a bit of rest." Caraxes's moved his head closer to her and Rhaenyra smiled, running a hand over his scales. "Thank you for taking care of my lady Caraxes, you are such a good boy."

"He allows you to touch him?" Rhaenyra almost jumped out of her skin, not realizing there was someone so close to her. This Daemon looked so young, he was only a couple of years older than she was. But he had the same cocky look and attitude as her husband. "I have never seen him allow someone else close to him without me being there to calm him first."

"I grew up around Caraxes, my uncle took me on my first dragon ride on him." Rhaenyra tilted her head to the side. "Have you not taken your niece on a dragon ride yet?"

She was sure he had, from what she had been told Daemon had taken her on her first dragon ride when she was one. After that, he would fly with her whenever he was in the city and teach her about their culture and language.

"I have." Daemon looked at her like he still had trouble believing she was who she said she was. "I apologize, I am having a difficult time seeing my small niece in you."

"I understand." She smiled and he sucked in a breath. "My husband had years seeing me grow before he realized that his feelings for me had changed from familiar love to something else."

He swallowed as his gaze moved down her body. Her Daemon had told her once that he had almost fallen flat on his face when he had returned from the Stepstones and saw how much she had changed. That was when he started looking at her with desire and did everything in his power to have her. Rhaenyra had not needed much convincing, she had been in love with Daemon for as long as she could remember. Her father had attempted everything in his power to separate them, but in the end, she and Daemon had wed in secret. They had a Valyrian ceremony since the only way to undo that type of marriage was with death. Even after that her father still attempted to keep them apart until Rhaenyra made it clear that she had no issues leaving Westeros if her father insisted on getting in between her and Daemon.

Apparently, her and Daemon standing by each other and getting rid of the Hightowers had been the right thing to do, since the Gods used them to attempt to save the world. What puzzled Rhaenyra was how far back they had been sent, if they needed to get rid of the Hightowers why not send them back before her father and Alicent were wed?

"Rhaenyra has the same look on her face when she is thinking hard about something." She gave Daemon a puzzled look. The poor man was looking puzzled himself. "I meant my niece, the little one. Gods, this is so confusing."

"Yes, it is." Rhaenyra laughed, it was confusing for her too. Being with her husband while looking at a younger version of him was a bit strange. "You may call me Nyra, that might help differentiate between your niece and I."

"That sounds good." Then he gave her an annoyed look, which was so Daemon she could not help but smile. "Now, any ideas on what I am supposed to call the other Daemon?"

"That might be a little more complicated." Strong arms wrapped around her from behind and she immediately knew it was her husband. She turned her head, looking up at him. "Young Daemon wants to know what he is supposed to call you since it might be a bit confusing to call you by your name."