Chapter 1 Awakening

Color of the Truth

,,A lie is born from the pure truth of a tale, wile the truth seeks it's answer from within Ball of yarn called lie.
Ether way or Not way, they can Not exist without another.
Every tale, every story, every Adventure has his lie within the truth that solidifies it's existenz.

You have to be a bit of a Liar to tell a story the right way of the acceptance of one another.
Cause too much truth confuses the facts, too much honesty makes you incencere.

In a way lie is a means of necessity within our logical or unlogical, we subconsciously interfer with the one we subconscious belittle or blatantly understimate, making one selfaware is always the righteous way"

***************

Prophecy of Alar

In a world full of Darkness blindet by nothingness a certain destiny  shall rise above them all!!!

Will it bring Salavation or destruction? No one knows it, yet determent as they are, they shall answer the unfoldet question like non other.
But be aware, the answer might not lie to ones desire!!!
As the hand of "Uldruin" once declared;
"Once the "Age of Severence: comes my Lord shall rise above the pityfull selfproclaimed Gods!!!
By feasting on their flesh and gaining his glory!!
His emergence will bring forth a shadow that lay waste to the Lands of mortals.
On the day of "sullied eclipse" appears, inevitable change shall come forth to end the world!! The ones after "it" comes  will be followed by the thirteen pillar!!!
The war that comes with them will be like a monolith they will discort the world's naturel order, like a storm in a cauldron the ones exist perished and new one will emerge. But what lie ahead, perhaps, be of more imortans than any can imagine??
Let the World struggle, endure, burn and rebuilt it from the ashes of war, only then Salavation will arrive!!!

Written by;
J.v.C. Ellois
***************
***************

Fate of the Lost ones

In a room fallen with Darkness, while nothing was there, or it should be so, something was visible, something living, something with an identity and a name forgotten in the cloud of confusion.
This was the begining of an event of Endless Chain.

"Ugh" a certain boy awakens from his slumber on the ground, surroundet by darkness, as does the place suraunding of his restless body.

His appearance was followed with black hair, his hair was slightly above his shoulder in lenght.
Wearing blue trousers and a dark white hoodie that was shlithly bigger than his adolescent bod,. With a white shirt with an Angelic symbol of a certain story below.

"Where am... No, what is this place- agh..."

While shivering in pain, he lie down again on the cold floor.
With unanswered questions residing in his mind, he couldn't bring himself to shout out a single word from his dry throat.

"Ugh... cough, cough, cough urgh.. huh.."

He "cought" unconditionly cause of the dust floating around. As the ichting in his throught lessend he tried to stand up again, but it was in vain. Since he hielt a dull pain trough his body letting him unable to move.

While checking his suraunding, his eyes stopped for a brief moment. His clear vision recognized something? Or someone?
Upon realising he was not lone, another voice echoed through the soundless walls with a speck of dust.

It was the coughing of a tender voice, a voice with a shallow appearance, gloomy eyes (not realizing his are the same), silverwhite hair, sky blue pupils reflecting the heaven and a white dress. There was also a strawhat near her (as if she was on a Hot Summer walk on the beach).