The bank manger sighed in relief at the three officers. Visible sweat droplets we're forming on his forehead most likely from the stress he induced.

"Oh! Thank God you're here" he says waving out his arm motioning for them to follow him. Tim leads the way into the bank as he sees the ATM.

Tim picks up his radio "Control, 7-Adam-19 requesting LAFD to 3301 Ditmer, for a guy trapped in a wall." He says before clipping it back onto his belt.

Tim knocks on the wall "Sir can you hear me?" He says loudly. A piece of paper comes out of the machine. Lucy grabs the piece of paper looking at the illegible writing.

"What's that mean?" Tim asks. Jessica and Lucy looks at him with a slight worried expression "Hypoxia. I don't think there's enough time for the fire department" Jessica says.

Tim runs out of the bank and to the shop grabbing a Halligan.

After many attempts at hitting the wall Tim was able to free the man with paramedics right outside to help.

Jess and Lucy sign in relief at the thought of the man being ok

"This is gonna be a stress full day I can feel it" Jess says to Lucy and they walk back to the shop.

***
Mid day arrived for them nothing crazy has happened for the two. Right now Tim was in the process of writing a report for a burglary. When Lucy got the urge to go to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm just gonna hit the restroom." Lucy says as she starts heading towards the direction of the bathroom. Tim turns to her "Make it fast boot" he says watching as started to walk inside.

Lucy nods and walks into the building finding the bathroom. She was relieved to be able to pee after hours of driving. It seemed like such a hard thing to do was find a safe bathroom.

"Your gonna do a time test on her arnt you" Jessica says as she stands next to tim.

"Oh I don't know what u mean" Tim says while giving Jessica a small smile

Once it was clear lucy takes off her duty belt swinging it over the stall as she lets out a sigh of relief. A moment later, a hand reaches over and grabs the belt disappearing with it.

Lucy quickly stands up putting her pants on as she lets out a string of curse words.

She looks over at Tim and Jessica with a panicked look on her face "Hey, did anyone run out here?" She asks.

Tim shakes his head "No" he says watching as her face drops "Someone took my belt and gun. I hung it on the hook, and I secured the bathroom beforehand. There was no one else in there." She starts to feel anxious knowing Tim is going to yell at her.

"Did the walls of the stall reach top to bottom?" He asks. Lucy shakes her head "Then it wasn't secure, was it, Boot? Now your weapon is on the street because you couldn't hold your water. " he says with clear anger in his tone of voice. Lucy wanted to roll her eyes and cuss him out but she bit her tongue.

The conversation was interrupted when Tim's phone started to ring. He seems to be in deep conversation as Lucy and Jessica watches the way his eyes widen in worry.