Lucy and Jessica were changing in the locker room

"So Jess are u and John having a date tonight" Lucy says in a whisper

"I don't know John's not said anything" Jess says. Lucy found out about John and Jess when Lucy one day uninvited arrived at Jessica's house when it was her and John's date night.

"Anyway we gotta go enough about me we gotta get down to the briefing room" Jess says while walking out the locker room leaving Lucy on her own to get ready.

***
She walks into the briefing room and sits down in her usual chair and starts to talk to Jackson as they start to talk Jessica sees Lucy and John walk into the briefing room and sat down on either side of Jess.

Sergeant Grey walked into the briefing room immediately silencing everyone from their conversations.

"Settle down. Let's get to it. You ready, Officer Nolan? 'Cause once again, we start with you." He says. Officer Nolan looks at Grey with a defeated look onto his face.

"I'm flattered" he says with sarcasm in his voice.

"Don't be. Yesterday, a four-man crew disguised as zombies knocked over a cash advance near Pico and Robertson. So, Officers Bishop and Nolan were able to apprehend two of the criminals, while the other two escaped. Somehow, Officer Nolan managed to let a civilian steal ten grand in already stolen cash. Luckily, CCTV captured our thief. Still waiting on an I.D." Grey explains.

Nolan raises his hands to speak "uh, he plays guitar if that help?" He says watching as Grey rolls his eyes.

"Absolutely. 'Cause they always list special talents on your rap sheet." Grey says as the officers erupt into laughter. Jessica couldn't help but feel bad for Nolan. He always seemed to be catching the end of the stick.

Captain Anderson steps into the briefing room "we just got some new intel on our zombies. Turns out that they're responsible for a rash of armed robberies in the last six months, always disguised differently. Detectives want to get the two in custody to flip on their partners at large, but there is no guarantee, so don't stop hunting. Finally, we got a request for a civil standby. Turns out somebody's getting fired from a tech job. Supervisor's worried things may not go right."

Grey nods "Babysitting a termination: a patrol officer's favorite assignment. So, who shall I bless with it?" Officer Nolan raises his hand.

"Are you volunteering?" Grey asks but everyone knew that Nolan was already going to be picked. Nolan sighs as he folds his hands on top of each other "Just embracing the inevitable, sir"

"Oh and officer Bradford you will be rideing with officer Bradford and officer Chen today as captain has requested for me to do some paper work in my office" grey says while looking at jessica.

She nods understanding she feels as this is gonna be a long day as whenever she rides with Tim and Lucy there is so much tension.

***
T

he car ride so far felt awkward to Jessica it was so quite.

Tim opens his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a call coming through the box.

The call was at a bank apparently there was someone trapped inside the wall of the ATM and was running out of air.