Serkan blinked against the tears, how could she be so small yet so thoughtful. Did she even realise she was parroting her mother ? Eda was allowing him in their lives to make Kiraz happy, and Kiraz wanted him to be in their lives to make Eda happy.

"I uh... Kiraz.." He was speechless.

"Do you love my Anne ?" Kiraz asked and Serkan breathed not to sob.

"I do." So much, he mentally added.

"So you agree ?" Kiraz asked and Serkan blinked, sniffing.

"Tamam, I agree." He stroked her small hand.

"For both the conditions ?" Kiraz raised her eyebrows.

Serkan chuckled drying his tears.
"You know that there's a paradox between your two conditions." He softly said.

"A padadox ?" Kiraz frowned and Serkan found her absolutely adorable.

"A pa-ra-dox. It means a contradiction. Your Anne won't be happy if I keep bringing you chocolate." Serkan explained.

"She won't know." Kiraz winked. "Lütfeenn." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

Serkan's chest swelled and squeezed at the same time. She was a copy of Eda, it was barely believable.

"Kiraz bakma bana oyle." He looked away, a small smile on his lips, she was adorable.

"Tamam, tamam, I agree." He gave in, knowing he had lost to those chocolate eyes the moment he saw them.

"Yes!" Kiraz grabbed the water pencils and one of the colouring papers she had and began writing in clumsy capital letters.

"Baba-Kiz contract :

1) bring Kiraz chocolate 🍫

2) make Anne happy 😄"

Serkan watched her, in both adoration and astonishement. "What is this, a contract ?" He smiled, heart swelling, she didn't knew the parallels she was making between this and his and her mother's relationship.

"Evet, you have to sign and respect them both. And everything that comes with it." Kiraz said firmly passing over the paper to him.

Serkan looked at her playfully. "And what does that mean ?"

"It means, mesala, if you have to sneak or lie to bring me chocolate, you'll do it." Kiraz elongated with a smirk as Serkan narrowed his eyes and she grinned knowingly.

"Ve, you'll do everything to make Anne smile, like all Baba things." Kiraz pointed.

"Baba things ?" Serkan looked at her in confusion.

"Everything Baba's do for Anne's to make them happy, mesela bring them gifts, tell them they're pretty, kiss them, all that." Kiraz pointed obviously.

Serkan inhaled sharply and looked at her expectant face as she handed him to colour pencil.

Kiraz watched him being frozen and staring at her.

"Ne, what are you thinking ?" Kiraz asked, intrigued.

Serkan gave her a small emotional look, gulping.

"The same thing I thought the first day I met your Anne..." He whispered, raising his eyes as he signed. "That this person, is going to be trouble. Lots of trouble." Serkan handed her the pen back and Kiraz laughed.

She stopped, holding her throat as it hurts. "Careful." Serkan held her hand, she was still so sick.

"You're my Baba now, I have a Baba." Kiraz grinned regardless and opened her tiny arms, Serkan's eyes filled as he embraced her, holding her tiny body against his.