Kiraz saw the pain in her mother's eyes. "Why are you crying Anne, do you miss Baba ?" She asked innocently.

Eda allowed the tears to pour and wiped them, sniffing. "Çok. I miss him." She said truthfully, and she did.

She missed the man she had fallen in love with, not the one that threw her out and was a heartless, emotionless workaholic post cancer.

"Then look at the star, Baba can see you!" Kiraz turned her own logic on her and Eda chuckled and smiled. "Evet." She lied for the sake of her girl being happy at the thought.

"Do you want to know your star's coordinates ? That's how you know where is it in the sky." Eda asked.

"Evet!" Kiraz exclaimed and Eda grabbed one of the colour water pencils Kiraz had been colouring with, and took her small hand in hers.

"49 31 38 1." Eda elongated each number as she wrote.

"They will delete when I shower! I need to write them in my treasure book when we go back!" Kiraz pointed, Eda smiled, her small baby so wise, much more than her age.

"Tabiki bebeğim." She kissed her forehead.

"Anne ? What if someone steal my star ?" Kiraz asked looking back at the star.

"They can't. Because only me, your Baba, and now, you know the coordinates. No one else." Eda explained.

"Just us and Baba ?" Kiraz asked.

"Evet, only your Baba knows them." Eda said thoughtfully.

***

"I saw you in some of Can's parents wedding pictures. It passed my mind, so when I had your phone, I tried to unlock it with the star coodinates, and it worked. I knew then, that you were my Baba." Kiraz explained, her low and tired whispering voice not wavering.

Serkan had tears pouring, Eda seemed emotional too. "Oh kizim... you're so smart." Serkan craddled her small hand and kissed it.

Eda sniffed and blinked. "Kiraz, do you want Serkan to be your Baba ? Do you accept him as your Baba ?" She asked, unable to read Kiraz for the first time.

Kiraz looked at her. "Can I just talk to him ?" She asked and Eda's heart cracked, she rose, it was just a weird and unfamiliar situation. Kiraz want her gone.

"I uh... I'll be back." She let out, walking out of the room, she hoped Kiraz didn't hate her. She couldn't bear it.

Serkan turned to Kiraz, holding her little hands. "You're smarter than everyone aren't you ?" He marvelled.

"Evet." Kiraz smiled and Serkan's heart swelled, he hadn't realised how much he loved this little human being.

"So, do you want me to be your Baba, would you allow it ?" Serkan asked, holding his breath.

"Evet, ama I have two conditions." Kiraz bargained.

Serkan frowned. "Ne conditions ?" He asked intrigued.

"One, is that you will bring me chocolate whenever I want." Kiraz let out raising a finger and Serkan narrowed his eyes at her, she could be so full of mischief even this sick, Eda was right.

"And second, is that you will always make my Anne happy and never make her sad." Kiraz let out firmly and Serkan's heart sank.

His eyes filled as he looked at her. "My Anne is a very sad person, she missed you a lot. She never really smiles. In the pictures Can and I saw, she was happy with you, I want you to help me make her happy again, it's your main Baba mission, tamam ?"