Chapter 7: Strange Group - Day 2

Start from the beginning

Are you referring to Xavier? sage questioned while reading the expression on Tashas face

Oh so you know his name Tasha said as she realized that her assumptions might be true.

Why wont I, after all you thought he was my boyfriend sage chuckled as she saw the solemn look on Tashas face. But dont you have anything better to do other than not minding your business

Everyone in the cafeteria was now listening in on their conversation. Surprisingly, Sage felt okay with this and she was sure Tasha was too, after all she liked attention.

Tasha was humiliated, how could Sage have the nerves to say such words to her, and also in front of everyone there. She had a frown on her but she had come up with a plan to humiliate Sage even more.

Tasha hit the tray of food that belonged to Sage and it fell on sages laps. The contents the tray contained spilled allover Sages clothing. Sage who was normally a cool headed person felt an unknown energy rising within her. She was furious and she was about to unleash all that anger on Tasha.

Have you gone nuts, Tasha Sage yelled, the veins on her head were visible and looked like they were about to pop out. All Sage wanted to do was punch Tasha in the face, but she knew that wouldnt benefit her so she controlled herself to the best level she could.

Oh, you stole the words right out of my mouth, Sage Tasha said pointing her fingers at Sage. Have you forgotten who I am?

Who the hell do you think you are huh? Sage questioned as she now stood up from her seat. A freaking goddess?

Sage, you have to calm down. Clark worried. He had noticed Sages unusual attitude and he was shocked. He knew Tasha was in the wrong, but he had never seen Sage react in such a way, he had to calm Sage down before the issue escalated.

There was a loud scream and everyone turned their attention away from Sage and Tasha. Tasha left Sages table too, but not before flipping her straight blond hair against Sages face. She was about to pull Tasha back by her hair, luckily for Tasha, Clark pulled Sage back into her seat.

There was a scream and every one had rushed over to where the voice had been heard.

Sage and Clark were behind the crowd of students so they didnt know what was going on.

Do you have any idea on what is going on? Sage asked Clark who didnt reply. He was too busy trying to look over the head of other students that blocked his view.

When sage didnt get a reply from Clark she proceeded to push her way to the front.

The woman who had screamed was one of the cook, she had her back against a wall and was sobbing really hard.

Sage looked on the floor where the cook was and there was another cook there that looked lifeless. She was pale like there was no blood in her body and there were two red marks by her neck like she had been bitten by a snake.

when did this happen Sage was surrounded by a lot of students murmuring and asking questions, but this question had come from someone closer to her, she could even feel his masculine breath graze her hair.

Sage turned to look at who the question had come from. Xavier had a strange look in his eyes, if sage thought that he was having a bad day yesterday when he first stepped into class today was probably worse, his stare was dark and cold. Although he didnt seem as friendly as he was when they talked yesterday, Sage still felt shiver run down her spine.

Does it matter when it happened? What matters is what did that a student from the crowed replied.

Xavier took his gaze away from the lifeless cook to search the crowd of student. While he was searching, sage followed his eye movements.

Xavier had noticed the marks on the lifeless cooks necks, they looked like bites from an animal, but he knew well that it wasnt an animal bite, he was sure this death was caused by a certain creature. What Xavier wasnt certain about was, why the cook? He needed to find out who was responsible for this. it could be one of the students or maybe a staff.

Xavier searched the room with his eyes, as soon as he found who it was that he was searching for he nodded his head in her direction. The girl had wide eyes with a bob styled hair that was blond in color. Anyone who glanced at her at first would be surprised at the blond bob, because it wasnt a style that popular, but theyll later admit that the style did look cute on the strange girl.

Sage had her eyes on Xavier and she noticed the signal he had given to the girl behind the group of students that gathered. She might have been imagining things but the girl had nodded back before she walked towards a small group of people that had stayed behind, unconcerned that someone had died in their school. The group the blond bobbed girl had walked towards followed her out of the cafeteria. Even if things felt strange to Sage, she shook the feeling off.