"I don't believe that. Most road-rat streetfighters don't have their own personal managers." The man looked to Wooyoung with a less than appealing look. It actually made Wooyoung swallow heavily at the ominousness behind it.

The vampire noticed immediately, stepping in front of his boyfriend with every intent to protect him at all costs.

"Who are you working for? Hmm?" The man asked, cutting to the chase. And as if that were a cue, two of the three bodyguards pulled out handguns and pointed them at the outsiders. "I don't like competition. And quite frankly, I don't like people who are stronger than my fighters. So you can either walk out of here alive, unable to fight ever again, or without your life. Your choice."

"Wow, straight to the point." San laughed, shaking his head a little as his expression dropped to the look of a killer. "Too bad I don't play by your rules."

Wooyoung sensed the atmosphere change severely. He no longer felt safe in this situation, not that he really did to begin with. He looked into the eyes of each bodyguard, noticing their intent to kill. There was bound to be bloodshed. Wooyoung knew it.

Keeping his eyes on the men with guns, his hand slowly began to raise to his middle, where he would have to untuck the knives he had on him and give San his weapon. Thankfully San shielded him, but it wasn't fully. He needed to act fast. Faster than a gunshot.

He took a deep breath, and he felt his entire body go rigid. San heard Wooyoung's unease, but he couldn't let it affect his own actions.

"Don't watch me sunshine." San said under his breath, turning his head just barely to the side to allow Wooyoung to hear him clearer. To show he meant what he said.

Yeah...this is gonna be bad.

"What was that?" The man asked, leaning forward in his chair, eyes narrowed. "Your last words?"

"None of your concern." San muttered deeply, those words creating the domino effect that lead to chaos.

Wooyoung couldn't help but take a few steps backwards when San launched himself forward at a speed that was hard for his eyes to follow. And if was hard for him to keep track of San, then it was surely difficult for the humans to keep up.

But those few steps back unknowingly saved his life. His ears rang as the sound of gunshots bounced around the room. Wooyoung's heart leapt to his throat as he tore his gaze away from the vampire, reminding himself that he needed to focus on his own safety. That now meant prioritizing the guy that just shot at him.

At the fastest speed Wooyoung could muster he ducked low to the ground, holding eye contact with the guard that just fired his gun at him. While fear coursed through his veins, he had a neutral expression. Reaching into his shirt, he quickly pulled out his own knife that's been hidden away in there.

There was no time to come up with a plan, and even less time to think. So without processing the consequences, Wooyoung did what he's been taught by San, and while it wasn't a throwing knife, it surely would have a similar effect to what he intended.

He couldn't kill, but he sure as hell could cause a distraction.

His knife was a lot heavier than the ones he's practiced throwing, yet Wooyoung launched it directly towards the man that shot at him with ease. A scream of pain filled the small room as the knife imbedded itself into the mans upper thigh. That was all Wooyoung needed.

Standing, Wooyoung took the bodyguards moment of weakness to charge at him. In his peripheral he noticed the boss-man panicking at the blood being shed in his office, obviously not the outcome he was expecting.