one

" T-tinuh.. "
" can you j-just slow d-down..ah..ah "

Tinn covered his boyfriend's mouth that moaning and talking loudly afraid of any of his coworkers might hear them. He felt he was reaching climax so he started to strocke his lover's leaking crotch that bouncing up and down infront of his with his very own thurst deep inside gun.

" I swear I'm go-gonna kkick..you..ah if..if " gun's brown pupils went up with a one deep thurst that given by tinn

" if what " tinn licked gun's lower lip nibbling on the flesh that already turned dark red. Sweat running down his lil mullets behind his head. The place gun holding onto.

" If..you c-cum in-inside..ngh " gun stuttered.

Right after the warning with a groan tinn shot his warm liquid inside and following that gun came on his stomach spilling down from the both sides to tinn's work desk.

Feeling exhausted tinn hugged his love of the life still in same position. Of course tinn didnt took out his cock.

" take it out Tinn!!! " whimpers gun feeling tinn's member getting hard again. This jerk thought gun hitting tinn's broad back.

" 5 more minutes please.. " tinn pleaded making a puppy face that gun hate. Ofcourse gun hate tinn's puppy face cause he always made him give in with that look. But this time Gun can't let him stay like this anymore. He literally cant feel his back. They were doing this for 4 freaking days straight. Yes they just had sex inside Tinn's workplace.

As a professional singer and a famous model gun is super busy but he didnt lose his chance to bring Tinn his lunch. But this is the final result of bringing tinn lunch. Gun endup being tinn's lunch instead actual food. At this rate gun thought his boyfriend dont need food anymore.

" NO!! take it out now tinn we need to clean up before someone come here!! "

" no ones coming baby.. they dont visit me untill u left here, and they know what we are so no one dare to interrupt ? " tinn gave a cheeky grin

It's been 5 years that Tinn and Gun started to date in their highschool third year. Once cute puppy like skinny boyfriend now turned into wild beast. Gun still cant believe after all these years Tinn changed soo much. His looks and everything but his feelings for gun. Tinn is still that boy who deeply fell in love with gun.

This bastard, Tinn helped gun to get down from his work desk and led him to the personal bathroom so gun can clean himself while Tinn tidy up his work room.

A/N : ' tuffy ' - I'm using this font for inside thoughts.

-------------

" Tinn, can you take me home today? I dont think I have enough energy to drive home "  gun limped out of the bathroom whining with the pain he feeling right now, tinn never left gun walk normal after sex, what a good boyfriend.

" Can you 30 mins baby? Then we can go home, hm?" Tinn turned around to face his love now who's sitting on the little couch.

" I can'tt!!! I wanna go hoooomeeee " gun really is exhausted,

" Oh come on gun, see you ruined some of the medical report on my desk, give me some time " spoke tinn ruffling through pile of report on his hands that wrinkled and wet

" and who's fault is that? You were the one who put me on your desk even though I protested huh? " gun raised a eye brow questioning tinn

" then stop being so sexy " Tinn smirked at gun reaching couch to get close to gun. At that moment gun took the flower plushie that rested on his back and throwed at his boyfriend with a flustered face. Oh I love this face Tinn caught the flower and tossed it to the other corner of the couch and cupped his angry flustered kitten's face for a quick peck on the lips. right at this moment one of the nurses came inside the office startling both boys. They broke apart quickly with a awkward smile.

" sorry doc, I was knocking on that door like 10 times but I didnt get an answer, and mr kanaphan( hospital director ) told me to give this file and told me its urgent "

She put the file on the desk and turned to walk away but something made her hault. She made a quiet loud sniff sound with a sour face. " what is it? " confused tinn asked the nurse.

" I think the room smelled weird, uh whatever I'll take my leave doc Tinn " like that nurse left the office room making gun laugh out loud.

A while after Tinn told gun to go to his car and wait, he'll follow after he done with that ' urgent file ' so gun walked out taking some of tinn's stuff.

The walk to car park always made gun uncomfortable. The gazes he get from the people who works at the hospital is not that good recently. He doesnt know the reason but he didnt feel like to care about this matter too much since tinn's friends at the hospital always treat him nicely. But today he heard something. The receptionist was talking with one of the nurses.

" poor guy, I feel bad for him "

" right..? Be he doesnt know how doctor tinn is like "

Gun was walking past them but he dont know if they purposely made him hear their conversation. But what's the meaning of that?? Doctor tinn is like? Like what? No one knows about tinn better than me thought gun not giving them any glance. All he knew was he need to ignore these gossipy bitches.

Finally reaching the car park gun got inside the car and locked the doors. Now he cant get out of the thought of what he heard. Its not like he doesnt trust his boyfriend. But they were talking about his boyfriend.

Suddenly a knock on the window cut off his train of thoughts that he was drowning in. It was tinn. Gun unlocked the door immediately and let Tinn get inside. Gun's face looked irritated. Eyebrows was about knot and eyes are look kind of tired. Its like his sparkles in his eyes vanished. Only the dark orbs filled with empty darkness.

" babe? "

" whats wrong? "

Asked tinn out of concern. His voice filled with worry. The soft sound went inside Gun's questions filled mind and made it at peace. His expression got soften and light smile scaped from his mouth.

" what? " gun replied smiling sweetly at his boyfriend.

" you didnt look so good right now gun..whats on your mind? "

" nothingggg.. lets go home, I'm tired "

Usually gun always poured his problem to Tinn. Tinn is a good listener and he always helped gun to solve anything. But with this gun doesnt know if he can ask Tinn about the matter. So he decided to keep it to him. Things like this wont stay long that what gun thought when Tinn started his car and drive away from the hospital.

.

.  

Hi babiesssssssss!!! What do you think about the first chapter?? Tell me your thoughts. And I would like to get some ideas from you guys.

This story will be 3 or 4 chapters long ( yes its a short story 💀) sorry if I disappointed you guyss😔

Again thank you so much for supporting with my first story " loving you <3 "

P:s dont worry I'm done write two more chapters of this story and I will definitely upload it without spending lots of dates😝