Chapter 172 - Fate [03]

Start from the beginning

It is just like two people who have lived together for a long time will find it difficult to accept living alone. This is a psychological habit that is really difficult to break.

Xia Yu hugged Wen Ran and cried for a long time, then took Yang Xi and ran to the living room to play. Wen Ran sat on the carpet and leaned on the sofa and watched them having fun. 

Although he was only become a roommate with them after he came to this world and they only got along for less than a year, but Xia Yu was the most cheerful among them all. Unexpectedly, his fate was also the most bumpy. 

Yuan Cixuan is successful and famous, Yang Xi is happy with his wife and daughter, but Xia Yu is still unknown.

Fortunately, Wen Ran's place was well soundproofed. In the summer, the air conditioning was turned on and the doors and windows were closed, so Xia Yu was allowed to wail and howl in the house all night without any complaints. 

They drank too much, these two. None of them could get out of bed. It happened that they were all resting, so Wen Ran ate breakfast by himself and ignored them.

Wen Ran enjoyed the morning sunshine and ate breakfast, and couldn't help but sigh that he really didn't look like a young man at all. He was already living a life of retirement at the age of 20.

After eating and drinking, he threw the garbage and start cleaning up. Not long after, the doorbell rang. 

As soon as Wen Ran opened the door, he saw Xia Yu's master/boyfriend and smiled: "He drank too much last night and haven't gotten up yet. You can come in and wait."

Fang Kai thanked him and asked, "Did you reply to the WeChat message just now?" 

He saw that Xia Yu didn't reply all night and made countless calls but he didn't answer it. He didn't receive a WeChat reply until the morning. But there was only one address. He was worried that something would happen to Xia Yu, so he came over immediately. 

Now it seemed that this address was definitely not given by Xia Yu.

Wen Ran hummed: "There must be someone to take him back."

Fang Kai: "Thank you, he disturbed you last night."

Wen Ran put the water in front of Fang Kai, heard the words and said with a smile: "It's fine. I am a fourth-year in Xia Yu University. I just don't know in what capacity you come to thank me?"

Fang Kai inexplicably felt that this man's tone seemed a bit off. Could he be a love rival? 

Thinking of this, he said without flinching: "I have been dating Xiao Yu for a while, but due to work reasons, I have never taken the time to invite some of his good friends to dinner. This is my negligence. 

"Everyone has time to find a day. During the free time, I will treat you all to a meal and get to know each other formally."

Wen Ran: "If you still insist on going abroad, there is no need for a meal."

Fang Kai was stunned: "You are Xiao Yu's Celestial Master friend? Or did Xiao Yu also tell you about this?"

Wen Ran: "This difficulty is your fate, and it is also Xia Yu's fate. 

"When I was still in school, I saw Xia Yu's fate. He lived a lonely life. It wasn't until he met you that I discovered the ups and downs in his life. 

"Telling you not to go abroad for three months was the only thing I could do for Xia Yu. But sometimes fate really cannot be controlled by others. 

"I can only tell you that the one who truly suffers is never the one who leaves."

Fang Kai was silent for a while and suddenly said: "I have never been in contact with a Celestial Master. I only heard about it before. I never thought that one day I would be lucky enough to know a Celestial Master. Or such a young Celestial Master.