Chapter 117 - Ghost Festival [04]

In the underworld, there is a double-headed creature that looks like a dragon. Because of its special shape, it is directly called a double-headed dragon.

This thing grows in extremely cold places, feeds on cold things, devours evil spirits, and even the ghosts that break through their territory. Therefore, this kind of double-headed dragon is very difficult to deal with, but it is the most popular thing in the ghost market every year.

Even a single scale on the double-headed dragon is a treasure for refining spiritual weapons, not to mention flesh and blood, it is a great tonic. Whoever can catch a double-headed dragon will make a fortune with how many Celestial Masters in the human world wave a lot of talismans every year just for a scale or half a claw.

Unfortunately, this thing is also very rare in the underworld. Although it is not rare to see it in a century, it is indeed not available every year. Once a double-headed dragon appeared in the ghost market in any year, they would definitely fight for their heads.

Wen Ran knows this naturally because he has read the science popularization about ghost markets in the group. Such as where the food is the best, which stall is the most deceitful, what treasures are worth buying, how to distinguish fake products, etc.

Among which the double-headed dragon is ranked among the top ten treasures in the ghost market, and specific photos and detailed feature introductions are also placed.

Of course, the thing in his bag couldn't be a whole double-headed dragon. That thing would have been stripped of its flesh and blood. Once it died, the whole body's blood would dissipate, and the whole body would instantly become poisonous.

Wen Ran asked Qi Yunjing to block him, and he looked carefully for a while before saying: "This should be a dragon tendon." He shook the thing in his hand towards Qi Yunjing, and then explained to Qi Yunjing what the double-headed dragon is.

What Wen Ran held in his hand was a round ball, which was filled with liquid and a hair-thin silver light floated in the liquid. It was hidden in the liquid from time to time, so it couldn't be seen clearly.

But even if he couldn't see it, he can feel the isolated cold air. Moreover the moment he took this thing, Wen Ran saw the scene of the double-headed dragon being skinned, and he was even more sure of the identity of the thing in his hand.

You don't need to think about it, it must have been put into his bag by the person who was chased just now when he pushed him, probably to avoid the search of those people.

He doesn't know if the young man knew about this thing or he also don't know, but no matter what, if the thing is in his bag, there is no reason to give it back. Wen Ran is not a kind-hearted philanthropist who takes the burden for others in vain.

Qi Yunjing didn't think there was anything wrong with Wen Ran taking this thing as his own. If it was really a calamity that a group of people coveted, and it was suddenly passed on to him inexplicably, if they encountered any danger because of this, who could they turn to for reasoning.

Seeing Wen Ran put the things in his small bag, Qi Yunjing said: "What's the use of this thing?"

Wen Ran pulled him forward and said, "This thing has many uses. It can be refined into binding ropes. The power of the rope is hundreds of times stronger than my whole bundle of red ropes. If it was soaked in potions, not to mention ordinary ghosts, even if the ghost king is stuck, it is not so easy to break free.

"There is also double-headed dragon characteristic, two-headed is equivalent to twins, and they are inductive to each other. I have to think more about it, so I won't waste materials."