EPILOGUE- PART B

After five years

"Raghav, I have order his favorite chocolate cake. You checked with the decorator right?"

"Ha butterfly, the flowers will be here on time. By the way, Jatin just called me. They have completed all the formalities and they will board the flight tomorrow early in the morning."

"Great. Nikki will be so happy I am sure. After all they are trying for this since a long time now"

Jatin and Nikki visited had visited the orphanage one year back along with her mother. It was just one of their casual visit but there, they came to meet a five year old Nitin who had lost his father in an accident. He had already lost his mother during child-birth and he had no one else in his family to take care of him. Nikki felt an instant connection with the child and she felt as if she shouldn't leave him alone there. What made her feel connected to him more was his name; it was the name she had kept for their child.

She discussed with Jatin and he also supported her decision to legally  adopt him as their son. It was not an easy task. They had to try hard to get his custody. Many even  had the audacity to ask them who had the issue with. People didn't got the fact that you can even take care of child just out of love, and that love may not always come from blood relation.

But Raghav and Pallavi along with their families supported them and after one year of tiring legal complications, now they have officially became Nitin's parents. He too, from all their constant visits had started to accept and love them as his own parents.

And now, they are bringing him to Hyderabad and Raghvi was planning to throw him a surprise welcome party.

"Papaa, Avy is coming. Where are you?"

Raghav and Pallavi turned back to see their five year old child running towards her favorite person in this world.

"Come my baby. Papaa was missing you." She jumped into her father's lap who covered her in a protective hug.

"You had a good time with Ruhi di?

"Ha butterfly, Avy and Ru played hide and seek."

Pallavi once again looked at Raghav with accusing eyes.

How many times I have told you not to be romantic in front this kid! See, she is picking up words quickly. . .

RR who understood the hidden message turned away his face from his angry wife.

Avy was extremely energetic and talkative but Ruhi in these five years had became much more matured and took great care of Avira just like an elder sister. Avira, was not so talkative with strangers but with her mamma-Papaa she couldn't stop talking, even for a minute. She might hide her antics from Pallavi who was comparatively more stricter but with her Papaa she never hided anything.