Danee x sonic * request*

Sonic was hanging out with his best friend Danee, she loved to go out on adventures with him and hang out when eggman isn't trying to destroy the earth or sonic. After a while sonic got strong feelings towards Danee, sonic loved everything single thing about her, sonic thought the Danee was perfect for him, but being the shy guy when it comes to these things he never really got the chance to say what he truly felt towards Danee but today was the day he was going to man up and tell her what he truly feels. Plus today is a great opportunity because he and Danee where hanging out at his house alone with no one bugging them.

Sonic then looked over at Danee " hey Danee, can I tell you something?"
Sonic asked alittle nervous " sure what is it you would like to tell me?" Danee replied while looking from her book ( or anything you like ^_^) " I really like you, no! I love you so much and I love everything about you and I find you really interesting and your a great person " sonic said while blushing
" I was wondering when you where gonna say that because I love you too sonic and I aways have" Danee said with a blush and smile on her face. Then Danee leaned in and kissed sonic on the lips, sonic kissed back with a blush on his face, after a long ass make out session sonic pushed Danee on the floor and started to undress her " man your quick" Danee said while giggling
" well it's my thing" sonic said with a smirk on his face. After sonic got Danee fully undressed sonic started rubbing her wet pussy " Mmm so wet" sonic said while smirking " your such a tease, just fuck me " Danee said with a red blush on her face, then sonic stuck his big hard cock in her pussy and started fucking her really really fast " Ahhhh oh sonic I'm cumming!" Danee moaned out " yeah me too" sonic moaned out as they came together " I love you " sonic and Danee said at the same time.
___________________________
This was a request from Danee_The_Hedgehog
Make sure you follow her ^_^
And just ask for a lemon or if you have requested a lemon you can ask me for another part (◕‿◕✿)